League of Evil 2 -> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by sink_or_swim, Apr 22, 2013.

1. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Can someone post the link please.

2. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    #2 Drummerboycroy, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
    "In honor of the release of Random Heroes 2?" Well, well, well... hmmmm...

DBC

3. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009

League of Evil 2

Ravenous Games Inc.
    Get ready for the GREATEST platformer with the most responsive controls to hit the App Store yet! The sequel to the aw…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Get ready for the GREATEST platformer with the most responsive controls to hit the App Store yet! The sequel to the award-winning and critically-acclaimed League of Evil. The world needs your help! Evil scientists worldwide have joined forces forming a "League of Evil"; the only super agent who can stop them is YOU! FEATURES - Over 100 levels across 5 environments - Boss Battles - Sick acrobatics: Jump, flip, wall jump, wall hug, double jump - Decapitations and gibs - Ridiculously smooth animations. - User selectable costumes. - iCloud Game Saving - Hand illustrated graphics and comic book style cutscenes REVIEWS "League of Evil 2 is another platforming hit from Ravenous Games." - IGN.com (8/10) "League of Evil proved (once again) that platfomers don't have to feel clunk and imprecise" - AppSpy (4/5) "The sequel boasts some of the best controls of any iOS game to date." - qualityindex.com "Smooth and instantly playable, League of Evil 2 takes the template set by the original, then builds a bigger, brighter experience on top of it." - Pocketgamer (8/10) "League of Evil proved that even somewhat more complicated gameplay can still be a contender when on a bite-sized screen." - Kotaku (Gaming App of the Day)
    Information
    Seller:Ravenous Games Inc.
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Feb 15, 2012
    Updated:Dec 14, 2016
    Version:1.50
    Size:97.3 MB
    User Rating: (7)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

4. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    WHAT!!? Instadownload! Thanks for posting!

League of Evil 2

Ravenous Games Inc.
    Get ready for the GREATEST platformer with the most responsive controls to hit the App Store yet! The sequel to the aw…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Get ready for the GREATEST platformer with the most responsive controls to hit the App Store yet! The sequel to the award-winning and critically-acclaimed League of Evil. The world needs your help! Evil scientists worldwide have joined forces forming a "League of Evil"; the only super agent who can stop them is YOU! FEATURES - Over 100 levels across 5 environments - Boss Battles - Sick acrobatics: Jump, flip, wall jump, wall hug, double jump - Decapitations and gibs - Ridiculously smooth animations. - User selectable costumes. - iCloud Game Saving - Hand illustrated graphics and comic book style cutscenes REVIEWS "League of Evil 2 is another platforming hit from Ravenous Games." - IGN.com (8/10) "League of Evil proved (once again) that platfomers don't have to feel clunk and imprecise" - AppSpy (4/5) "The sequel boasts some of the best controls of any iOS game to date." - qualityindex.com "Smooth and instantly playable, League of Evil 2 takes the template set by the original, then builds a bigger, brighter experience on top of it." - Pocketgamer (8/10) "League of Evil proved that even somewhat more complicated gameplay can still be a contender when on a bite-sized screen." - Kotaku (Gaming App of the Day)
    Information
    Seller:Ravenous Games Inc.
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Feb 15, 2012
    Updated:Dec 14, 2016
    Version:1.50
    Size:97.3 MB
    User Rating: (7)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

5. SpikeGuy

SpikeGuy Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

6. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Bought and loved the first one. The second one didn't convince me coz I preferred the pixels! Might as well give it a try now it's free. :)

7. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Already own it, but for free it's a no brainer download.

8. amdreh

amdreh Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Brazil
    Almost bought it about 1 week or 2 ago :D

9. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    NO WAY! Too good to be true! Getting this NOW!

10. Trevor

Trevor Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    I should know this my now; but will show my stupidity and ask anyway.

About half the time when people post the app info no link shows up for me, reading on my iPhone. The info is all there with screenshots, but no appstore link. Why is that?

11. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Are you by chance using the Toucharcade app on the iphone?

I noticed on the ipad, the Toucharcade app will show the itunes link. But on the ipod touch, there's no link. It doesn't matter for "official" game thread since there's the app info on the top. But in the sales thread, it drives me batty..so eventually I don't bother with the app anymore.

12. Cool game, but I never liked the ipad's controls, so rarely played. This game plays ok on my iphone, but on the ipad, the controls are way too far apart for my liking. It really needs a moveable buttons option like the other brothers now has.

But, kinda neglected this game, til I bought my icade core joystick. Then, my thoughts totally changed. It plays awesome on my icade core, so much so, that I forgot my discontentment with the ipad controls. Wow, it rocks on an icade core and hdmi tv.

Notice when playing with an icade core, the joystick buttons do not show on the screen, which makes it even more sweet!

[​IMG]

13. #13 Connector, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
    Plays well in console mode using hdmi tv and my icade core joystick. This game plays much better on the big screen due to the pixellated graphics as shown. And the music rocks through a soundbar.

[​IMG]

14. Trevor

Trevor Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Yep. Works on the iPad app but not here on the phone. So you just use the website for the sales threads? I'm getting to the point where I use my iPad much more often than my phone, so it doesn't bother me too often. Just wish they'd fix the bug.

15. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    Not as good as the first one but still more than worth the download

16. drach

drach Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    I have to say - I liked the iPhone controls just fine. But when Connector pointed out the icade controls for the iPad, I went through a second run of the game using the icade. It was a revelation! Highly recommended either way from my standpoint for free. But if you have an icade, it is a must.

17. Vector

Vector Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2013
    California
    Instaadownloaaaad

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    You deserve a slap in the face for not having this game already. :D

19. amdreh

amdreh Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Brazil
    I'm glad I didn't buy Lumber Jacked.

20. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Free again to celebrate the release of LOE3.