GameClub Minigore (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by vicente.ramirezch, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    It took them a f**king month to realize that? If I was a reviewer for apps, I'd be biased to the quality apps and approve their stuff faster than the crap apps. That's what they should do.

2. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    nicely done mountain sheep... keep up the good work

so now don't blame Apple, whatelse you can say... A4E release full content game, submit and approve within 2+ weeks

now you adding a map...and maybe a gun, took you a month and crash....
    wow~ what a shame

how can you promise to your customer you wanna do high frequency release like pocket god.... I don't believe it....

Sweet! again keep up the good work and let us wait, maybe rename the game called

Minigore4Ever....waiting

3. thepoisonivy

thepoisonivy Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Student
    Chicago, Illinois
    #2203 thepoisonivy, Sep 4, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
    Too bad but at least you were prepared to submit a more inclusive update next week so if the kinks can be worked out quickly i think we can still see a new update within two weeks still. Sounds like a problem that should of shown up in beta testing though. If you guys need a few more testers im ready and willing with my iphone 3G running 3.0 OS ;) *fingers crossed*

MrDark: episodic content does not imply pocket god like frequency. It only implies multiple updates. The idea as to the time scale of the updates is one that has been manufactured through rumors alone. I agree that they should be relatively frequent but you cant blame mountain sheep for breaking a promise they never made.

4. fenrir911

fenrir911 Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009

wow, what is up with you. If your gonna rag on minigore go to another thread. Thats not constructive criticism, that's just being an a**hole. Seriously if you really think that, then go and play your A4E, don't bring your sorrow and troubles to the forums cause you lost what... a whole .99c on a game. A game that is where the developer is trying his best to get everything in order and listen to what the people want. This game has alot of potential, and the way that they're working on this game just shows that they actually listen to what the customer wants.

5. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO

Wow, way to be a douche

6. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    :D thx for the comment... ha I don't skip my 101 class today, I'll try to reply politely

1) firstoff "a**hole" can be type s-hole, easier for you.
    2) I keep say "KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK", is that bad?
    3) well 99c is nothing, but I like to argue and that's my hobbies
    4) I bought minigore in the first day release, I had my right to say sth, right?!
    5) If I don't talk about A4E, but pocket god is still doing better that minigore, but yea they're different.
    6) No pain no gain, you don't push you never get what you want.

anyway, my 2 cents...... haha:) look forward to hear from you.

7. jenday

jenday Active Member

Jul 25, 2009
    ENG, UK
    #2207 jenday, Sep 4, 2009
    1.true reason they rejected it was they are p1ssed you are taking it to a rival platform .
    2.lets say they tested the game 7 days after submission saw it crashed, why would it still take another 2 or 3 weeks to notify you.
    APPLE have some serious communication problems with developers or are plain jealous and annoyed its not a app store exclusive anymore b/c its going to PSP
    you choose which one but both theories make APPLE suck

8. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    yea... that's my intention... fire on me...I'm too cold here.

9. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    I'm going to Gamestop today to pre-order my PSPgo and NHL 10 for PS3. I love Sony.

10. DOG87

DOG87 Well-Known Member

Timo will you re-submit episode 1 or will you submit episode 2?

11. AlexFerrigno

AlexFerrigno Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    England
    Ummm, dude, you know that minigore episode you've been playing, the FIRST one, that one is episode 1, you know because 1 is FIRST

12. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    I think he meant first update vs second update ;)

13. fenrir911

May 30, 2009
    1) has nothing to do with the arguement
    2) no thats not bad but when you 'type' it like you do and make it seem sarcastic then yes it it
    3) if 99c is nothing then whats the point of arguing (besides you liking it)
    4) Yes you do, but usually something constructive, not just being a douche
    5) that doesnt make sense, "If I don't talk about A4E, but pocket god is still doing better than minigore, but yea they're different," are you saying that pocket god is releasing updates faster, or that if you dont talk about A4E, that pocket god is doing better then their different...
    6) push to hard and the dev quits... Javier almost quit on us.

14. DOG87

DOG87 Well-Known Member

sorry i thought the update was eposode 1 and the next update was nr 2.

15. GGiant

GGiant Member

Aug 4, 2009

I don't like the way he said it but he does kind of have a point, wasn't the update tested in-house on different devices before it went out? We can hardly blame Apple for the delay (this time) if it crashes, and on one of the most popular configurations to boot.

16. mrchennyken

mrchennyken Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    We are playing Episode 1 right now.
    Episode 2 is the update.

17. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    #2217 MrDark, Sep 4, 2009
    Have you heard about QA? QA - software quality assurance... for any sofware release, your app needs to be tested by QA.... because QUALITY is very important.

for example:
    - if you wanna release a web application - you need to test it on multiple browsers, such as IE, FireFox, safari and etc.
    - if you wanna sell you software application, you may need to test against different OS, such as Window, Mac OS, Unix, Linux and etc.

well, if you want to release an application on iPhone/iPod Tuoch, what you need to do?
    a) target you OS and hardware, for each app on iTune, there is a field call "REQUIREMENT", such as "Compatible with iPhone/iPodTouch" "RequiresOS3.0 or later"
    b) your QA won't missing it and it is a must-fill-in field before submit.
    c) after your QA knows the requirement, yes, target your application install it on those platforms and TEST IT!... you won't miss it if your app cannot install on OS 2.2.1 or crash on OS3.0 bla bla bla.
    d) because LOW QUALITY make your app bad.

For instance, you buy Window 7 at its first day release, install it on your machine, and blue screen, system error.. boom.... what you'll say: Microsoft Suck!!!

hereyago.... that's what I want to emphasis here "QUALITY" and look like they dont do their best yet.

again my 2 cents... pls no b*itch, a**hole, id**it or f***k words :D

18. tmcaffeine

tmcaffeine Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    You are retarded.

19. TimoVihola

TimoVihola Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Creative Director at Mountain Sheep inc
    DOG87: I don't know yet what we'll submit. Resubmitting the older version doesn't seem like a good choice when the new version is so close to being finished (Wednesday of next week is current estimate).

thepoisonivy & GGiant: I personally have iPhone 3G running OS 3.0 and it worked fine for me, there's many variables that affect crash bugs. How much free disk space you have, how many programs have you run after restarting etc.

We do have access to all iPhones & iPods and it didn't crash on our hardware.

20. fenrir911

May 30, 2009
    no reply to me?? btw i didnt know f**k had two k's, two c's, or two u's in it...
    and that b*itch had two i's...