11000$ i Did Not Get From APPLE

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Xdiab, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Xdiab

Xdiab Member

Oct 15, 2010
    Hello every one , i really need help about this , i didnt get my october payment and as you all see its really big money , and i contact apple they said they sent it and i should contact my bank i contact my bank they said nothing come and thats first time to happen to me , i get my money every month easy , and they ask for confirmation letter from apple , i asked apple and they said they are unable to send this and i can take screen shot from the payment tab in the itunes Connect to prove that the funds belong to me , i asked the bank about this they said they cant accept a screen shot , and they ask me to get at least the bank phone number or the payment transfar number and some information , i asked apple and no answer till now about this , and i really work hard to get that money and now i feel like i lost it , any help guys ? :(

2. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany

how on earth should anyone else than apple and your account holding bank solve this matter?

how on earth should anyone help you on this very forum? we are neither apple nor your bank..

and why should you proove to your bank that the "money" belongs to you if you did not receive any?

3. Xdiab

Xdiab Member

Oct 15, 2010
    Thanks for your answer at first , second i really dont know what to do with this problem so i was think maybe some one here can help me or give me the bank number or any idea . and about my bank they are not sure if the money came or not they just need confirmation letter to see where is the funds is , thanks again.

4. mr.Ugly

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    well if you earned 11k with austin jump maybee the money will never come..

you might get a nice letter from a lawyer instead.

5. Xdiab

Xdiab Member

Oct 15, 2010
    Noo sure not from Austin Jump , but i wanna know what the lawyer should write in that letter and for who ? and keep in mind that i do not live in usa . thanks again.

6. MICHAELSD

MICHAELSD Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    That was lol-worthy. Nice job confusing him/her.

Xdiab, threaten Apple with the potential of taking legal action if they don't give you the information you requested. It's probably simply a matter of international money transfer, though. Is this the first time you made that much money in a month?

7. mr.Ugly

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    #7 mr.Ugly, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
    lol are you even serious.. not apple is gonna get a letter YOU ARE!

what i find interesting is that you pretty obviously use copyrighted material in your "products".. chances are good you never see any money..

just dipped a bit deeper and i find it actualy pretty sad that some of your stuff even made it to be featured by apple.. lol.. thats awesome.. like making a super mario bros game and getting featured .. lol.. awesome!

8. Xdiab

Xdiab Member

Oct 15, 2010
    no i made more before i get before 15k in one transfer and there was no problem , so you think they will give me those information or what i should do ?

9. Xdiab

Xdiab Member

Oct 15, 2010
    for your information this is not the acount im waiting the payment from it , its another one , and we are not talking about copyrighted or not here , i got money from this stuff before and its not a problem , and thank you again for your help.

10. mr.Ugly

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    well like i said someone probably noticed the bigger sum and checked the stuff you do, because ITS ILLEGAL... why should you even get one single penny for stealing from others?

Mr. Abd Al Ghany Mahmoud ... stealing is not nice.. and if any of that money is from a application that uses copyrighted material from others, like i said chances are good you never see a penny..

11. Xdiab

Xdiab Member

Oct 15, 2010
    Trust me you are talking to the wrong guy , im not Mr . Mahmoud , and second the apps you are talking about had been geting payed for it before , and second the 11000$ is not from those apps or that company at all . thank you again.

12. mr.Ugly

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    ok :) np.. have fun.. bye