CROSSY ROAD! November 20 2014

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by klicktock, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klicktock

klicktock Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2009
    Director of KlickTock
    Ballarat, Vic, Australia
    Andy from Jigxor, Ben Weatherall and I (Matt from KlickTock) are proud to announce both our new game Crossy Road and our new studio Hipster Whale. Crossy Road is our attempt to shamelessly ride the coattails of Flappy Bird ;-) We are joking of course but Dong's game was a strong inspiration for us.

It's a modern endless take on an arcade classic. Tap and swipe to move your chicken/vampire/doge/celebrity up the screen while dodging traffic and surfing logs.

There's 50 characters to collect at launch. Collect coins to win a chance at new characters. I'll be posting more videos in this thread of the various unlocks in this thread. Also features cameos from Forget-Me-Not and EPOCH :)

It's free, supported with ads and capped in-app purchases. Localised into 12 languages. Game Centre support. Everyplay support. iPhone 6 & 6 Plus support.

And it's out on November 20! Jump onto our website for more info.

Press or YouTubers, feel free to get in contact with us for early access. But no applications for beta testers are being accepted.

#crossyroad
    crossyroad.com

2. George Broussard

George Broussard Active Member

Aug 10, 2009
    #2 George Broussard, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
    /bump

This game is great. Was lucky enough to get a pre-release version and have been playing the crap out of it.

Very simple, very slick and very addictive. It's fun to get coins and unlock new characters. The game has that "one more time" quality that's hard to nail down.

I expect it to get an Apple feature and be pretty popular when it's released in a few days. This game is legit and the real deal.

Put it on your radar and check it out on release. Will be free + ads.