Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. fazstp

fazstp Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Melbourne, Aus.
    LOL. I noticed your new frogs were in alphabetical order :D. I have decided to dex by breed starting at Fortuno and then continue randomly on whichever breed I come across in the pond whenever I finish a breed.

2. Spearcom

Spearcom Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2011
    #24802 Spearcom, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
    Anyone have just one green picea venacus they dont need. Ill give you any frog i have. Thanks

3. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Sent you a glass chroma scutulata. :)

4. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    Gemma sent :)

5. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    Trick or Treat anyone?

6. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    That's what I've seen. And many times its the same frog offered before and after GC logs in.

It's not just fast tapping. With my MB full when I open PF, I get a frog offer and do nothing. Then GC kicks in and most if not all of the time I get a duplicate frog offer. At this point I tap "accept", get the "full MB" message and then get the duplicate frog offer again. If I tap "sell" on that message, the second duplicate is sold and I have one new frog in my cloud. If I tap "accept" I get another "full MB" message. and I end up with duplicates. There may be some sort of local buffer here.
    Note that there's no fast tapping on my part. I pause before all taps.

7. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Would anyone be willing to send me a

Lanterna
    Ludo
    Dextera

or something Glass and/or Chroma?

I'm pretty new (level 7), so I probably don't have anything longtime players are looking for, but I'll be happy to try to meet any level appropriate request. Thanks!

8. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    Sent! No need for returns, enjoy playing.

9. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Thanks!!!

10. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Dean, thanks very much for the honor and for the frog offer. There were great ideas offered.
    I don't have any frogs from levels 26 (Arcus, Americano, Botulus) [Isn't the second a drink and the third a disease?], 27 (Janus, Symphonia Vicus), 28 (Gemma, Favus, Levar) or 29, (Frondus, Pistrix [No comment] Tessera).
    I think I got the names right. Any two breeds of each of the 4 levels, any colors, would be fantastic.
    If this is too much work, no problem; any substitutes are fine.
    Again, thanks very much.

11. Shortbus123

Shortbus123 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2011
    Sent you 4 frogs enjoy. I don't need anything other than what's on my new frogs list. If you dont have any of those enjoy the gifts.

12. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Thanks!

13. Shortbus123

Shortbus123 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2011
    Thanks got it.

14. Wysky

Wysky Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Los Angeles
    could use a FLECTO ! Blue Caelus or anyone that I can breed to modify!

What can I send in return?

cheers, wysky0. (that's a Zero after Wysky)

15. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    #24815 BlueWater27, Nov 5, 2012
    Both; DragonPuffer is my second account on my iPad (that used to be RedSky) and BlueWater27 is the main account on my iPod (the one I prefer gifts on, as I haven't updated my iPad yet).:)

Thanks for the welcome! This update is interesting, and I'm still figuring out how the FrogMart and trading/friends are working now. I'm just thankful my awards weren't wiped.

16. Giroth

Giroth Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Thank you dean and meplie for the frogs!! Now I have them all. Thanks so much :)

17. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    #24817 Domenic15, Nov 5, 2012
    I think at this time everyone should add there GC ID in there signature. Many players have a different ID on GC then they had on plus so it is getting harder to identify who is who if sending out gifts.

My iD is domenic15 so please send all any any requests. New breeds kindly accepted.

Also, please do not send any friend request to "love my smurf's". That is my wife's account and she no longer plays PF

18. barbarellaocchib

barbarellaocchib New Member

Nov 5, 2012
    Hey, I just getting the hang of the new changes an especially realised that I wAs giving out the wrong ID: barbarella occhi blu. I especially need a symphonia for a request but would welcome any new frogs as i have none. Thanks

19. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    I decided to dex alphabetical because there are so many new frogs at once and since they are all 2 day frogs this seemed a good way to mix them up but still have order. It is hard to believe that when I first started playing PF there was only 37 breeds availiable :)

Thank you everyone that sent me gifts yesterday. They were all greatly appreciated and needed.

@Nirtew, should be able to get your prize out today. I still have all 47 new breeds in my habitat so no problem.

20. fazstp

fazstp Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Melbourne, Aus.
    Sent Skeletos, Mazeus, Dimidius, Botulus, Janus, Hennae, Pulvillus, Foramen. Don't really need anything. Just pass it on.