Best distance games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MidianGTX, Sep 14, 2009.

1. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    You know the ones, Shopping Cart Hero, Hot Dog Down a Hallway, Sheep Launcher Plus etc... I'm looking for one with lots of upgrades rather than just relying 100% on lucky bounces. Any suggestions?

2. dmbfan1192

dmbfan1192 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Well there is a fantastic online game called Learn to Fly and it is quite possibly the most amusing online game I've played... on the iPhone however... does Doodlejump count?

3. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Unless you learn how to flick the hamster in Flight of the Hamster perfectly you indeed rely on luck and well timed pick ups to get a long flight.

Johnny Crash is different in that each level has an objective - some high some low - in order to open the next level so that keeps the luck factor down since you must launch Johnny in the right direction to either hit a plane or land in hanging laundry.

I have fun with both of them.

4. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    I'd ask freedog but i played the flash of shopping cart hero and had quite a few upgrades and he that the idevice game has way more

5. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Thanks, I'll looks at some of 'em. To be honest the best I've found so far in terms of upgrades seems to be Shopping Cart Hero so I'll probably buy that and check out the Johnny Crash lite.

6. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    MELON GOLF. Strangely awesome.

7. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    He already has it (I think)...but thats not really in the lines he's looking for

8. Petrus

Petrus Well-Known Member

OW my balls! not quite but similar concept with goals.