PokerTower Promo Codes & Prizes (iTunes Gift Cards)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Raph3Arts, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Raph3Arts

Raph3Arts Well-Known Member

#1 Raph3Arts, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
    Hi guys!

As some of you may be aware, PokerTower is a unique 8-Bit game that will remind you some old GameBoy's games about Poker and Path-Drawing Match-3 games. Basically, regular cards are shown to you on a 4x5 grid, and you must do the best score possible by linking those cards and scoring points.

So we, at 3Arts, are really proud that our game finally made it to the App Store yesterday, and to share our joy with you, we want to organize a little contest for you! So here are the rules :

Rules
    1. Go on iTunes, and buy the game at 0,99$. (Link)
    2. Leave an honest and constructive review on the App Store. (3 stars review has same chance to win as a 5 stars review)
    3. Once you made the review, post a new response to this thread with your App Store reviewer name. You can also quote your review in your post if you want to. (You can still participate even if you don't have a TA account, just e-mail me with your reviewer name at : [email protected])

Additional chances to win :
    1. Follow us on Twitter : @UnluckyPotato and @3ArtsStudio (Doing both will give you more chances to win)
    2. Like us on Facebook and share : 3ArtsStudio (Doing both will award you more chances!)
    3. Tweet : "PokerTower - A unique 8-Bit blend of Poker And Match-3! Available NOW!! http://bit.ly/149L2GY @UnluckyPotato @3ArtsStudio #PokerTower"

The game is available at this link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pokertower/id596501078?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8

Prize :
    The winner will be awarded a 10$ iTunes Gift Card. BUT, the more reviews I will get, the more prizes will be available!

The winner will be contacted by the next Thursday, March 7th.

Have fun and I can't wait to get your feedbacks! :)

2. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    I snatched XK9TAN9N494H

Thanks!

3. dihpadilha

dihpadilha Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    all codes gone :( I follow you on twitter(@dih_padilha) and liked on facebook like Dieyson França Padilha

4. Cheeseball

Cheeseball Active Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Product Trainer
    United States
    Good luck to all the entrants. :) The game is very enjoyable. I particularly like Tower mode as I can rack up a high score with all the pairs and three-of-a-kinds I get.

5. Just left you a review under the name "Dominic Duchesne". Should appear shortly in the canadian store.

Keep the gift card for the other players though - was just glad to help.

Good luck with your well crafted game, my wife particularly enjoys it.

6. Raph3Arts

Thanks Dominic once again! :) Please PM me once your game is released, so I can supporr you too :)

7. Cheeseball

Cheeseball Active Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Product Trainer
    United States
    I spent a whole day playing Power Tower and I have to say that I love it. I used to play Sword & Poker and it's sequel when I had a 3rd generation iPod Touch back then, but this has now caught my attention.

Sadly I can't leave a review on the AppStore since I got a promo code from you Raphael. All I can say is that it's an excellent game. :)

8. Raph3Arts

Thank you really much Cheeseball! :)

Also, don't forget everyone that you still have until March 7th to enter the contest and win a 10$ iTunes Gift Card!

9. nazara_tech

nazara_tech Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2009
    project manage
    India
    Written review under the name of SHK RULZZZ

10. Raph3Arts

Hi guys! :)

Thank you to all the contestants who supported PokerTower, really appreciated!

We have made a draw with all the contestants, (Those who liked/followed us had more chances to win) and the winner of the contest has been contacted by Private Message today!

The winner is..... dihpadilha!! :D

Once again thank you everyone for your interest, and since it's my birthday today, I will be giving away 5 promo codes on the official thread of PokerTower in about 1 hour! Stay tuned! :)

Official thread : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=179824

11. dihpadilha

Oct 13, 2012
    Awesome, thank you so much, PokerTower is the best game ever, I loved and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

12. XvEsunavX

XvEsunavX Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    People should check the official thread. Lol. Also I hope the bday was nice. I also reviewed the game under xvesunavx.

13. dihpadilha

Oct 13, 2012
    the new big update from the best poker game ever, PokerTower, arrived :D

14. dihpadilha

Oct 13, 2012
    New awesome update arrived with:
    -New exciting and engaging VERSUS MODE!! Play against your friend on the same device, or against anyone in the world (need Game Center enabled).
    -4 new achievements and 7 stats to record, all linked to the new game mode.
    -Tower Mode : Pairs now add two rows.
    -Minor bug fixes.

I love this game

15. dihpadilha

Oct 13, 2012
    #15 dihpadilha, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  16. Raph3Arts

Dipadilha,

Please don't use this thread anymore, as it has been created only for the purpose of the contest, which is ended. Please use the link in my signature from now on! Thanks and have fun :D

17. dihpadilha

Oct 13, 2012
    ok :D I almost forgot, Happy easter :)

18. Raph3Arts

Thanks, you too! (Even if it's almost finished haha ^^"!)