How Many Cost it would be?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Santillo, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Santillo

Santillo Well-Known Member

May 3, 2011
    Recently i have heard about Openfient -a soical gaming platform and a great way to promote iOs app. I am interested about it. Though I have searched many times before activate openfient into my apps, but I cannot achieve the following informations about openfient:

1. Cost of Game Channel features

2. What is the requirements if I want to push my apps into "Featured", "Recommended" ,"Free Game of The Day", and "Fires Sale" features which is available into Openfient. Because there are thousands of developer who wants to get benefit from these features.

3. Does there any success story of any developer's app who used the above features into his/her app?

I would like to Thanks a lot who will reply my thread with a valuable information & ways to solve my issues as early as possible.:)

2. Astraware

Astraware Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Games Studio
    UK
    Santillo, why don't you just contact the guys at OpenFeint and talk through all the options with them. They're really nice and friendly, and they're not secretive about their services. You won't be under any obligation to take part if you're just making an enquiry.

3. Santillo

Santillo Well-Known Member

May 3, 2011
    Thank You very much Astraware for your valuable reply. I have tried to contact with Openfient about my required issues. But it takes quite long time to solve my problem. May be it will take more one week. That why I post this thread by thinking that if there any person who is familiar with openfient & its many feature then he can help me.

Thanks again for your reply.:)

4. Astraware

Astraware Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Games Studio
    UK
    It's been a while since we set up any OpenFeint titles. In order for you to be able to be included in those promo channels I do know that you need to have filled out all of the sections in Application Information, including all the various sizes of banners. Once you've done that you'll need to speak to the people OpenFeint about the featured placements or FGOTD.

When you've set up your banners, you can go into Marketing > Featured in the developer portal and you can feature other developers games in your app and they can include yours. Post in here once you're ready to see if other devs want to swap placements with you. You just have to get their Client Application ID to add them to your game, and give your ID to them to include in theirs.

Those features are free. You'll need to get info on OpenFeint's own placements from them. Hope this helps though!:)