Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. xPHAGEx

xPHAGEx Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Yeeah, that's way off. lol

I wonder how the Nova pans out in comparison to the LIT with such insane fire rate.

2. xPHAGEx

xPHAGEx Member

Mar 28, 2012
    I'd make sure you have a good farming build before you make a good pvp build.

3. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Imma try and finally start to play this game...

but i wanna ask something b4 anything.... are the swords and bows useful?

those are the weapons that appeal most to me...

4. DonneTheBoss

DonneTheBoss New Member

Apr 21, 2012
    Have you maxed out the LIT? Whats the max damage? I wonder if its worth the mithril.

5. Mat_Maniac19

Mat_Maniac19 Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Was fun!

At first, for the first week, it was pretty fun because it had multiplayer co-op and team deathmatch & F4A, but after it got a bit repetitive, it's still a great game taugh! reminds me of Halo!

6. xPHAGEx

xPHAGEx Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Good question, I haven't maxed it out yet. I'm wondering how it compares to the Nova. I figure the LIT will have more damage, but much slower fire rate. Not sure if I want to work on maxing out the LIT or Laser Cannon first. Hmmm..

7. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    Never used the bow, but I'm assuming it's the same as a gun or better because they both cost diamonds(I've only used guns &.swords)

And yes the swords can be use full as an upclose weapon to take advantage or the newest one even shoots stuff. I think it's good too switch between the two but most people probly just use a gun or a sword alone or switch Around.. It depends on what u can afford and how u like to play.

For ex. Iike to be fast and stealthy so I can't be carrying around a giant machine gun or laser or equip armor that lowers it... So I just use a pretty powerful laser gun and the sword to switch back and forth to.

8. Manu3008

Manu3008 Active Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Hey people add me on gamecenter "Manu-3008" my favorite weapons are the triplebow, the sniper and the windsword

9. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Cool tnx fir the reply :)

Though, sine i had to wait a lot, i started playing eith the basic sword znd just went 24 and 4 on a match against ppl my rank...

Can 1 slash most monsters on area 3(cant kill the purple ones on one shot, nor the dog type things)

Imma save up for the third sword, AR's as a multi purpose, shotguns suck(at least i find em useless for pvp) and im currently saving up,... Dunno if i should get the 350k laser gun, or the 400k gatling gun... Still have a bit of trouble killing the mantis... I can kill him solo... In groups, something always goes wrong

thoughts? (currently posses a hydra suit, aiming towards thunder suit)... Oh and since i love the fact that there are 2 jetpacks, and one of them actually increases sword dmg, i also aim to get that asap....

10. SuperLyte

SuperLyte New Member

Apr 24, 2012
    #650 SuperLyte, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    So far I've upgraded the LIT up to lvl 6. I'm at 437 power at lvl 6. With full nova on and the LIT on I have 736 power. It's a decent gun right now, but cost a lot to upgrade(next upgrade is 4.mil). I'm just hoping that it will be pretty powerful when it's maxed and they come out with new armor for beam weapons.:cool: And if anyone could tell me the best boss to do to make money would be nice.

11. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    It's official... this is the first game I've ever wasted money on premium currency iap's.... but the sword was totally worth it...

Question... what area on Single Player is the best to rack up on money? currenlty on the 4th area...

as for Multiplayer, i can only compete the Mantis stage so there's not much i can do there.... only gotten 1-2 mytrils from that boss too(in 3 days)

12. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Best single player map? uh..I have no clue. I would guess just doing the very first level on infinite waves. once you get about 1000+ kills you will be getting a LOT of gold per kill, and the aliens are still relatively easy to kill. Could try some of the harder levels on the infinite waves, what ever feels comfortable. I preferable farm the 3rd from the last level...I forget what its called, but I just go up on one of the hills and just kill everything easily before they reach me.

If you want some helping killing the Poison Pit or Mantis boss, I wouldn't mind helping you, just dodge their attacks and you should be fine.

13. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    I can beat the mantis without getting touched....

but getting to the spider boss is a problem since right now i have Hydra Armor, with 1 piece of Strike Armor(boots), got the Wind Blade, and the gatling gun on lvl 2....

Imma try the infinite wave on the first stage then... The Wind Blade should be able to one shot everything for a long time

14. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #654 Asasnator, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    Well if you want some help, just ask. =]

I do the Lair level and just stand up on a hill and kill aliens till I run out of ammo or get bored. It's pretty simple because you don't really have to move haha cause nothing can spawn behind you. =D

15. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    lol imma have to try that out...

oh and my GC name is Drexiel, add me up =]

16. pocketpanda

pocketpanda Member

Apr 16, 2012
    is the LIT better than the nova?? cuz im saving my ass off for the LIT if it is....10 more mythril to go

17. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    I wouldn't bother wasting your mithril on it. If its better at all, it won't be by much. With that being said, the fact that it costs 90+ mithril is totally not worth it, I would suggest just saving up your mithril and wait till the next update comes out and see if anything better comes out.

18. Northrall

Northrall Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    So uh… what are good tactics against that crab boss?? I simply can't survive against it without using healing items. Heck, I can't even get past the minions without taking a bit of damage. I'm using the Hydra set with the M24 btw.

19. pocketpanda

pocketpanda Member

Apr 16, 2012
    the bosses all have some pattern to their attacks...which once u learn they become easy as cake to beat. for the crab (poison pit) his main move is that charge atk. whenever he's standing there staring at you, that's ur cue to stop shooting and sidestep the #### outta the way. If he isn't lookin at u, and at ur teammate, then continue blasting him.

his other attack is that acid spit, which leaves puddles of acid that hurt u if u step on em. when he's shooting them at u just side step while shooting him and u should be fine. just dont step on it cuz it does a quite a bit of damage...especially with ur gear.

and finally he does that jump attack. it's pretty damn fast..and if u have a m24 ur probably gonna have a tough time avoiding it. but he does that move the least if i recall...so if u managed to avoid his other skills u should be good.

20. Northrall

Northrall Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    Yeah… I get hit by some invisible force whenever he lands somewhere near me. And it's pretty darn annoying. It does a heck of damage too. So should I upgrade to a few pieces of the strike/titan?