Universal 3D Skill Driving Game, Hondune's Truck Trials

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Hondune, Jan 24, 2012.

1. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    #41 bigred447uk, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
    I just went to buy this but it says its being modified in the UK store and to try later. I wonder if the price is changing ?

edit : just read the thread properly, it looks like the first update is about to be approved.

2. Hondune

Hondune Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2009
    hmm... it shouldnt change till much later... however i did decide to keep the price at only $1.99 instead of $2.99. so even when it changes it shouldnt be to big of a deal :)

Also the new update has been submitted already, however its still "waiting for review" so that shouldnt be causing it

3. bigred447uk

Apr 16, 2009
    Well you got my money whatever the price. This thread is one of those rare wonders where everyone agrees that a game is great ! I cant wait to play !

4. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    I guess you were right, the price was changing! seams a bit to early for that though :/ only 9:00 here

sorry the sale couldnt last longer :p

5. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    I'm seriously loving this game. Some Of the levels are damn tricky but it's brilliant.

6. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    #46 ColeDaddy, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
    Went ahead and pulled the trigger. Good purchase and trial-based gameplay. This has been mentioned earlier but the trucks do tend to tip over too easily. Given the relative physics the game tries to capture and the base foundation along withe the truck's weight, it shouldn't capsize so readily esp. given that I'm not burning rubber or made some inordinately wildly aggressive turn. I appreciate the quick reset, which mitigates having to wait in frustration. Also, the UI could use some additional spit and shine polish. Otherwise, this is a great game and purchase.

7. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    Thanks everyone for such great replies! I never expected to have such an awesome response to this game :D

I am currently working on making the UI Look a bit better, and adding some more levels/vehicles to the game for a nice big update!

i will keep you all up to date with progress on that :)

8. bigred447uk

Apr 16, 2009
    This game is great fun ! I reckon if you re-did the vehicles and environments to be lunar based the physics would make much more sense !

On the moon with nice lighting for the sequel please !

Half serious suggestion !

Congrats to the devs on a great game though !

9. Samulaan

Samulaan Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    Any news on the update?

10. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    The one i already submitted is still "waiting for review" from apple. Could be released at any time as soon as they approve it.

11. speed4mee

speed4mee Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Great game, therefor i've made a 5 star review in U. S. AppStore @speed4mee :)

Tricky Truck Puzzle!
    What for a great game! I'm totally enthused from this very well designed and challenging game. The rock music in the menu screen and the motor sound fits the game very well. All is made with lots of love for details.
    You need a good portion of fine feeling to master the parcours. with the right game physics it's just like you drive the truck. Do not lose the cargo.

There is an intern online ranking, for the future i wish Game Center integration with achievements.

A big thanks to the developer for this Tricky Truck Puzzle.

The game runs flawlessly on my 4S, but not on my iPod 3 64GB due to the missing retina graphics.

12. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    Thanks for the video! I could always use some help trying to get the word out about this game :)

13. Samulaan

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    If I had friends, I'd recommend it to them :eek:

14. iUser

iUser New Member

Jan 28, 2012
    POLAND
    Great game!

15. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    New update is out.
    Screen flip and slider controls.

For a new update I'd really love to see some hill climb type levels. More natural type stuff instead of metal looking stuff.

16. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    Hey guys the new update FINALLY got approved by apple! Go get it now :)

Next update will include some new levels and a new vehicle. Any ideas for what type of vehicle should be added?

17. DahakaJR

DahakaJR Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2010
    I drive trains, Locomotive Engineer.
    Pacific Northwest.
    Perhaps some form of a track vehicle, ie; tank/apc.

EDIT, btw, I really like the new slider! It helps a ton. Easier to ease on the throttle in some situations.

18. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    Hey guys! I Finally started working on a new update! (been working on another game in the meantime, but thats for another topic sometime in the future :))

So it looks like the update is going to include at least 15 new levels, and 2 new vehicles.

heres a little sneak peek at a new vehicle that has a 'special' ability if your not careful enough!

EDIT: i just realized the screens both show the same side, but yes, the back, and both sides can do that upon enough force >:D

Attached Files:

19. Samulaan

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali