Universal Cut! Movie Quiz

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FlowStudioGames, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlowStudioGames

FlowStudioGames Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    We are excited to finally announce our upcoming trivia game "Cut!". After almost a year of designing, programming and solving content rights we're getting close to the launch on April 16th 2015.

Cut! is a new trivia game designed for anyone who’s ever truly loved a movie or TV show. The quiz is based on short video clips followed by contextual questions that dig deep into modern and classic movies from Avatar to Zorro, as well as epic TV shows like Game of Thrones.

Answer questions like:
    - In Pulp Fiction, which Bible passage does Jules (Samuel L. Jackson) quote?
    - In The Empire Strikes Back, what color was Luke’s lightsaber?
    - In Titanic, what were the lovers’ names?

Categories in Cut! include:
    - Awarded Movies
    - Marvel Superheroes
    - Dance Scenes
    - Leonardo DiCaprio
    - Vampires
    - And many more!

The game is being developed for iOS and Android devices and will be free to play. You can register for an email notification once the game launches at www.cutmoviequiz.com

2. Back2funk

Back2funk Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    I was lucky enough to get a code for this (thanks). However I am unable to play it as none of the videos work. I can hear the audio but no picture is displayed.
    I'm playing on an iPhone 5s at iOS 8.2.

3. FlowStudioGames

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    #3 FlowStudioGames, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    Hi Back2funk, sorry for that. It seems the problem with iOS 8.2 and a video playback plugin is affecting more devices than we've expected. We just got an approval for a new version today where the issue should be fixed. Could you please try this promo code: LXXXK4E9YNX7? Please let me know if the new version 1.2 works on your phone. Thanks a lot!

PS: I've just tested the new version again and it should work 100% on your iPhone 5S.

4. Back2funk

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    No need to apologise :) that's the whole point of early release codes, to try to iron out the bugs :)
    I've redeemed the code and will try again later. It's my daughters 2nd birthday today so it's pretty hectic round here.

Thanks again

5. FlowStudioGames

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    Thanks! And happy b-day to your daughter, enjoy celebrations. My girl has 4th birthday on Friday :)

6. Back2funk

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    Thanks, happy birthday to your daughter for Friday :)

Managed to have a little play - video works fine now :)
    I really like the set up of this game! Simple, intuitive and clutter free. I will post more impressions when I get to give it a good go but so far so good.

7. Lukas Korba

Lukas Korba Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Prague
    awesome

This is pretty awesome because I love movies and this reminds me of Trivia Crack!