Mad CEO - A game about being the boss

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Radu Kappsule, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Radu Kappsule

Radu Kappsule New Member

Dec 7, 2015
    CEO and co-founder Kappsule Studios
    Bucharest, Romania
    Hey there TouchArcade community. First of all my name is Radu from Kappsule Studios, a small indie studio from Romania and this is our first post here on this forum.. We are just about to release our second major game called Mad CEO. It’s a fun company simulator where you hire and upgrade employees to make money for you and eventually to sell your company to buy a new better one with more employee types.

It’s a very simple game with funny elements like the name of the characters ( Earl Lee Riser, Justin Time).
    [​IMG]
    We are planning to release our game on Thursday the 17th of December. The game will be free and with some little iAPS.

Here you can check out a small preview video

We also have some Promotional Codes to check out our game. Leave a message and we will send one ASAP

2. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Hmmm interesting

3. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I love management games. I'm adding this to my watchlist.

4. kaizenkoh

kaizenkoh Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jun 23, 2015
    Chief Evangelist
    Singapore
    Cool looking

Cool looking with modern graphics. Will it be something like the game dev tycoon? Can we pick industries? Or will it be more generic? Looking forward to it nonetheless!

5. Radu Kappsule

Radu Kappsule New Member

Dec 7, 2015
    CEO and co-founder Kappsule Studios
    Bucharest, Romania
    Hey there, we had the idea at some point to make the game more complex ( Industries, Pc softwares to choose from, Licences for programs) and let's say 'similar' to Game Dev Story but we also wanted to keep it simple and fun and for everybody to love. We had to stick it to the initial plan or the game would have never be done.

We have plans to make this game into a more complex same or other game with a lot of cool features we had in mind for a more tycoon-ish version with similar graphics.

6. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Game is great so far . More of an idle management . Like it a lot . If you added manual clicking would be epic . Only thing I can complain is more ways to use diamonds and confirm diamond spending. Accidentally keep using mine.
    Great concept and design.
    Game is easy to get into and not a lot of explaining to do to learn .
    This is s great start and has much potential here. I know it's a finished game but if you add a couple of things like
    Manual earning it would be very very entertaining

7. jason27131

jason27131 New Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Do you know when this game will come out? I'm pretty interested in it. Is there any promotional codes left?

8. Hoot3000

Hoot3000 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Any more codes. I love these type of games!!!!!!