Universal In Fear I Trust - episode3 - SOON OUT

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Singer, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Singer

Singer Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2012
    The action takes place on the third episode of a Soviet factory, where Nicholas worked some time in their lives, obviously not in the best period for him and for the city, in some scenes is openly talking about unemployment and the difficult economic situation. Plot intends stretched, routine and personal despair happening fit the personal dramas of characters, all of this is digested porridge general melancholy and hopelessness. The plot is called "Iron and Rust." As in the second episode, "bytovuha" team falls on elements of mysticism and a kind of conspiracy, and again and again refer to the Player of the mysterious "Version", apparently having an impact on not only the local authority. I think I'm beginning to understand where it all lead authors, especially given the teaser fourth episode (traditionally on the passage of the third episode laid movie with a brief announcement of the fourth - you will see it exclusively from AppDaily on Monday) and, well, on the one hand, it course total destruction, on the other, in the penultimate episode will be disclosed clearly hints at a showdown.

OUT in APP STORE July 17

More here. source - http://appdaily.ru/announcement/384-tretiy-epizod-trillera-in-fear-i-trust-vyhodit-17-iyulya.html

More news later

Attached Files:

2. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    Now im interesed. Its been a long one.

3. Singer

Singer Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2012
  4. Singer

Singer Well-Known Member