Autumn Dynasty -> free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Topherunhinged, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Topherunhinged

Topherunhinged Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2014
    Sale? Or a price drop? I don't know.

2. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    What?

Are you talking about this?

Autumn Dynasty - RTS

Touch Dimensions
    We’re still on it but please assume that AD RTS will be unavailable after iOS 11, and it will be at 70% off for players …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    We’re still on it but please assume that AD RTS will be unavailable after iOS 11, and it will be at 70% off for players who would still like to play it in the meanwhile. For generations, the knowledge of firedust and the legend of the Thousand Sun Weapon has kept the Autumn Empire safe from foreign barbarians. But now, the government is weak and her officials corrupt; masked subversives lead the peasants in righteous revolt, threatening to lay bare the secrets of Empire. As civil war threatens to tear the land asunder, will you take up the sword, and stand on mountains to mend the sky? Autumn Dynasty is a revolutionary new real time strategy game designed from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. With a unique drawing interface, players can paint their battle plans directly onto the map, using brush strokes to direct their armies, invoke powerful stratagems and conquer their foes! Defeat your friends and opponents from all around the world in an amazing online multiplayer mode. Features : - Retina new iPad - Unique visual design and intuitive control scheme - Story mode with exclusive challenges - Hundreds of units displayed simultaneously on the screen - 10 different landscape to challenge your opponents - True multi-touch (control up to 10 units simultaneously!) - Bluetooth and Online multiplayer - Voice chat & achievements in game center
    Information
    Seller:Touch Dimensions
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:Feb 19, 2014
    Updated:Nov 19, 2014
    Version:2.9
    Size:243.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (12)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. Topherunhinged

Feb 7, 2014
    #3 Topherunhinged, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    That's the one. Thanks for the link. I really need to learn how to do that.

4. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    OH NO! I REALLY hope this does not go freemium... =oO

I don't see an update available... so... hopefully...

5. Topherunhinged

Feb 7, 2014
    #5 Topherunhinged, Feb 19, 2014
    Double post.

...and now I know not to play with the forum code.

6. chris1a

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    [ appinfo ] AppStore link [ / Appinfo ]

Without any spaces. There's another one that does the appinfo description,m but dunno how that one works. TA really should be looking into implementing automatic app info lookup.

Anyway, yea what's up with this app? Is it a new publisher, and did it go freemium?

7. Topherunhinged

Feb 7, 2014
    I'm hoping this just is to prep the market for their sequel.

8. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Oh, I had no idea that they were going to release a sequel! Well, right on, that'll be a day one purchase for me. I LOVE this game. One of my favorite RTS titles on the iOS. It's a little hard to get comfortable with on the smaller iPhone/iPod screens, but once you do, it's definitely playable. And on the iPad - it's outstanding. Love it. If any fans of the genre haven't picked this up yet, it's definitely one that you should NOT miss out on...

9. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    #9 syntheticvoid, Feb 19, 2014
    wait wait wait... this is an entirely new release! It's not published by Bulkypix anymore!!

Attached Files:

• AD.PNG
      AD.PNG
      File size:
      176.2 KB
      Views:
  10. chris1a

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    Yea, old one gone

11. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Maybe they've dropped the publishers and released it free so us people who bought it can redownload it without paying again?

12. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Released about 7 hours ago.

13. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Touch Dimensions blog:

AUTUMN DYNASTY’S DISAPPEARANCE FROM THE APPSTORE

Some of you may have noticed Autumn Dynasty’s disappearance from the Appstore. Hold on to your hats though, as we’ve taken it down for a few weeks in preparation for a promotion that will be launched along with AD Warlords!

Keep a lookout folks!

14. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    WOOOOOHOOOO!!! Right on! Can't wait! Thanks for the info, Andy!

15. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    Which one should I keep in my iPad? :confused:

16. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    If they have taken it down then what's with this one? A fake!??

17. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Nah. It was removed a few weeks ago but it's back now, apparently sans Bulkypix. I think ooomonkey might be right. ^^

18. SpikeGuy

SpikeGuy Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    I just installed it for the first time. When I scroll over to the multiplayer menu and try to select one of the buttons it says "feature locked". Then it won't let me exit that screen. What the hell?

19. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    add full info

Autumn Dynasty - RTS

Touch Dimensions
    We’re still on it but please assume that AD RTS will be unavailable after iOS 11, and it will be at 70% off for players …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    We’re still on it but please assume that AD RTS will be unavailable after iOS 11, and it will be at 70% off for players who would still like to play it in the meanwhile. For generations, the knowledge of firedust and the legend of the Thousand Sun Weapon has kept the Autumn Empire safe from foreign barbarians. But now, the government is weak and her officials corrupt; masked subversives lead the peasants in righteous revolt, threatening to lay bare the secrets of Empire. As civil war threatens to tear the land asunder, will you take up the sword, and stand on mountains to mend the sky? Autumn Dynasty is a revolutionary new real time strategy game designed from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. With a unique drawing interface, players can paint their battle plans directly onto the map, using brush strokes to direct their armies, invoke powerful stratagems and conquer their foes! Defeat your friends and opponents from all around the world in an amazing online multiplayer mode. Features : - Retina new iPad - Unique visual design and intuitive control scheme - Story mode with exclusive challenges - Hundreds of units displayed simultaneously on the screen - 10 different landscape to challenge your opponents - True multi-touch (control up to 10 units simultaneously!) - Bluetooth and Online multiplayer - Voice chat & achievements in game center
    Information
    Seller:Touch Dimensions
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:Feb 19, 2014
    Updated:Nov 19, 2014
    Version:2.9
    Size:243.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (12)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

reply and cut paste url