Universal Subway Surfers (By Kiloo Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, May 23, 2012.

1. patrek16

patrek16 New Member

Jan 11, 2013
    #541 patrek16, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
    Hi. I have a problem with the power ups. Like the magnet, score times 2, jetpack and the sneakers. Even the mystery box and the daily mission letters. They don't appear in game. I already played many games and nothing happened. Power ups still don't appear. Is this a glitch or something? Please fix it in the next update :/ Thanks

2. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. Are this happening before or after completing the Daily Challenge? Until the Daily Challenge has been completed only Daily Challenge Letters will spawn in game.

3. ZH_Star

ZH_Star New Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Hi, I also have a problem. My daily challenges dont work, it always says I have no time left. Even if I have a good internet connection. I have tried everything, I even deleted the game and redownloaded it, but the timer is still stuck. Can someone help me?

4. Kiloo_Jeppe

That's strange. Do you see the Daily Letters spawn in the game? Usually it's a internet problem when the Daily Challenge is not working, as it communicates with our servers.

Do you have problems in any other games?

5. MorenoBlack

MorenoBlack New Member

Jan 20, 2013
    I have same problem with the achievements, I've done at least six achievements over and over and it's the same. I love this game specially since the latest New York update. ###

6. thenightfly42

thenightfly42 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Rio update is out today, downloading it now.

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Thanks for the headsup! downloading!

8. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    #548 extreme472000, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
    Hey Kiloo - Some feedback, after downloading the awesome rio update, It said the new word of the day was "Rio" However, the letter will not pop up like they were before. I have restarted the game and played over and over, but no letters. Also many achievements have been broken for a long time for me, such as score so many points in a run or collect so many of a powerup in one run.
    Update: just got another update and all fixed!

9. CecilMcW00t

CecilMcW00t Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2012
    The graphics for Rio are beautiful! I really hope you guys make these available to download for later on. Maybe as an in-app purchase so that the initial download from the app store doesn't become too big.

I have an issue with the Connect to Facebook button in the friends menu. Every time I tap it, the game crashes. >_<

I double checked my Facebook settings in the Settings app and Subway Surfers is allowed.

10. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Agree. Rio update is gorgeous!

I've got my fingers crossed they release an IAP mega pack once they're done with each country. :)

11. Dhawal Y Rao

Dhawal Y Rao New Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Hi.. I tried out with IOS.. it works fine for me, but when compared with android I have some problem with the touch issue(Subway Surfer New York).. It seems I have to drag vertical side longer than horizontally.. It wont be a problem at initial stage, but during the time pressure it ends up with a big problem.. please try fixing it..

12. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    ^This. I'd love to have every country and not only one theme. The graphic job you ve done is gorgeous.

13. Kiloo_Jeppe

Thanks for feedback, I'm glad you like the graphics!

Yeah, unfortunately our servers are simply overmatched right now, we are working on optimizing it as soon as possible - might require an update, but hopefully not. Sorry for the inconvenience!

14. thenightfly42

Sep 21, 2012
    How much of the app size is dedicated to the switched-out graphics? I'm worried that a 'whole world' IAP might be too big.

Also, I'm hoping for a Boston update, I want to run through the T.

15. Kiloo_Jeppe

Right now, we are doing everything we can to keep the app as low in file size as possible. The different worlds take up quite a lot of space, but I will see what we can do about making more than one available, can't promise anything though, because they are quite heavy on file size.

16. thenightfly42

Sep 21, 2012
    I don't know how many locations/themes you have planned overall. Perhaps once you get to the end of them, and you go back to the standard theme, you could make individual IAPs for each location. I'm enjoying the changes, but so far, the only one I'd want to return to is NYC.

17. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Kind of nice to have problems like these, yeah?;):D

I want to see Rio, but I don't want to give up NYC!:eek:

DBC

18. Rekisen

Rekisen New Member

Feb 2, 2013
    #558 Rekisen, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
    Hi guys, quick question. I noticed that recently the #1 on the GC leaderboards went from 40 mil to 50mil exactly. Is there a max score that was recently raised? It seemed before no one could get over 40mil now its 50mil. What happens when you reach these scores

Also I noticed it said the dude got 50mil on dec 2012, but it only showed up recently?

19. Kiloo_Jeppe

Yeah, we recently raised the max score on Game Center to account for the new Score Booster that you can use in the game.

Also we realized that it was probably a bit too low, the reason his score didn't show until now was that Game Center didn't accept scores above 40 mil.

20. TDAKS

TDAKS Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2010
    How are people able to get such high scores? I am only around 400,000. I have full upgrades and am using a standard board.

Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.