Mission Sirius + Mission Sirius HD ==> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by omerkarakaya, Mar 29, 2012.

1. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
    #1 omerkarakaya, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012

Mission Sirius

【Limited Time Discount for the Unreal Engine 3 Game!】

Welcome to Planet Momoko, a prison full of tests and illu…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

Welcome to Planet Momoko, a prison full of tests and illusions! Mission Sirius – a FPS (First-Person Shooter) game powered by Unreal Engine 3 that gets your blood pumping!

Roger – A prisoner? A lone ranger? Unveil the secrets of Momoko and you will be fighting an army alone.

All are but tests!

Video Camera Following Mode makes it easier to operate without a mouse or a keyboard. There are only two operations: aim and shoot, and reload. The game shows a number of extraordinary scenes: in the open air of a planet, the sky, the ground, the underground, the military base, enemies attacking from all directions like flood. You will operate all kinds of weapons ranging from high-focusing laser guns and fast-shooting photonic submachine guns to mass-destructive heavy machine guns.

All are but illusions!

Mission Sirius is like a motion picture and animation makes the whole game an action movie. You will have different choices at various scenes, only to find out in the end what the illusions and tests really mean. The latest video-audio technology used in the game ensures the fluency of the pictures. Even if a group of enemies appear out of nowhere, you will still be able to keep shooting smoothly.

What you will be dealing with is No Ordinary Army!

Maybe the lowest form of life has no brain and would only attack out of instinct. But when you are eager to find out the hidden secrets of Momoko, the real opponents--the mercenary troops, will show you who you will be dealing with. You make the tiniest mistakes in fight formation, teammate cover-ups or tactical strikes and you may be killed on Planet Momoko.

What exactly is Mission Sirius? The mystery is waiting for you to solve.

We love your feedback!
    Please feel free email us with your comments & suggestions: [email protected]
    Also available on Facebook: facebook.com/TopFunGame
    Twitter: twitter.com/topfungame
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Mar 13, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Mission Sirius HD

Welcome to Planet Momoko, a prison full of tests and ill…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

Welcome to Planet Momoko, a prison full of tests and illusions! Mission Sirius – a FPS (First-Person Shooter) game powered by Unreal Engine 3 that gets your blood pumping!

Roger – A prisoner? A lone ranger? Unveil the secrets of Momoko and you will be fighting an army alone.

All are but tests!

Video Camera Following Mode makes it easier to operate without a mouse or a keyboard. There are only two operations: aim and shoot, and reload. The game shows a number of extraordinary scenes: in the open air of a planet, the sky, the ground, the underground, the military base, enemies attacking from all directions like flood. You will operate all kinds of weapons ranging from high-focusing laser guns and fast-shooting photonic submachine guns to mass-destructive heavy machine guns.

All are but illusions!

Mission Sirius is like a motion picture and animation makes the whole game an action movie. You will have different choices at various scenes, only to find out in the end what the illusions and tests really mean. The latest video-audio technology used in the game ensures the fluency of the pictures. Even if a group of enemies appear out of nowhere, you will still be able to keep shooting smoothly.

What you will be dealing with is No Ordinary Army!

Maybe the lowest form of life has no brain and would only attack out of instinct. But when you are eager to find out the hidden secrets of Momoko, the real opponents--the mercenary troops, will show you who you will be dealing with. You make the tiniest mistakes in fight formation, teammate cover-ups or tactical strikes and you may be killed on Planet Momoko.

What exactly is Mission Sirius? The mystery is waiting for you to solve.

We love your feedback!
    Please feel free email us with your comments & suggestions: [email protected]
    Also available on Facebook: facebook.com/TopFunGame
    Twitter: twitter.com/topfungame
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Mar 13, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    ha, I remember this... was the Unreal game that the devs decided to release as separate SD and HD versions instead of Universal (like every other UE game out there)... also has music from 28 days later and bad frame skips. =o)

3. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    meaning.. i should not free up space on my device for this one?

4. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    Mmm no, imo it isnt worth the space it takes.

Its an on rails shooter like house of the dead or time crisis, very bland gameplay, limited mostly to tapping the enemies to shoot them and so so visuals inferior to other UE games.

5. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Agreed... All of the gameplay is made up of tapping on spiders before they get to you... The graphics don't even look like Unreal graphics (IMO)... For 600+MB... No... Not worth it.

I deleted it after about 5 minutes.

6. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    thanks you guys! :) i'll skip this one then. i don't even like rail shooters anyway. :)

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Not even worth it for free?

8. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    Well you're certainly not losing much in giving it a try but i wouldnt recommend engaging in app juggling to make it fit you're short on space!

9. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I grabbed it, saw how it was and thought "meh", and deleted afterwards... :D

10. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    the game is done without passion, in the free time and giving to developement, to the game and to us no importance...so my response is the same from the other side!