Barnyard bounce

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Giuseppe, May 1, 2010.

1. Giuseppe

Giuseppe Member

Apr 22, 2010
    #1 Giuseppe, May 1, 2010
    Last edited: May 4, 2010
    UPDATE: ITS OUT!!
    LITE:*http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=369794530&mt=8
    FULL:*http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=369739418&mt=8

Hey all, I've been working on a series of barnyard themed games, this is the first of which to be submitted.

There will be both a lite and deluxe version, the latter containing multiple levels and modes including chicken's challenge, an extra hard unlock for the dedicated player. Its good fun for both kids and adults and I really, honestly have yet to find anyone who hasn't cracked a smile when playing this game
    [​IMG]
    WATCH ON YOUTUBE!

COMPETITION:
    I have some promo codes to give out follow us on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/puzbox for a chance to win. I will select some winners at different times! The twitter is also a good place to hear about our new games or to ask any questions you may have

Quote:
    BARNYARD BOUNCE is a highly addictive, non-stop game of bouncing cows and spinning sheep, Fun for all the family but so good you'll keep it to yourself!

Enjoy a lush experience where plants and flowers sway in the wind and everything is hand-painted animation scanned from canvas! The professionally mastered music will have you nodding your head in time as you play!

Work your way through the farm - higher scores unlock and earn new animals to juggle - or just go for the high-score, either way you'll have to watch out for ** CRAZY MODE ** where the rules just don't apply!

Kids and adults are playing this the world over, why aren't you?

www.puzbox.com - some people care about fun.

2. Giuseppe

Giuseppe Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Thanks, didn't realise you could embed YouTube on the forum :)

3. DavidTweed

DavidTweed New Member

May 4, 2010
    Hi,

My wife and I really loving this, we both have the lite version currently and try to progress past each other.

i noticed that there's a different message for the chicken, that its an ultimate challenge mode or something that we can't get in the lite version. i really like this game so if i buy the full version can i be cheeky and ask for a promo code for my wifes one, like if we follow the twitter or such, because i'm not sure I wish to pay for it for two fones :)

thanks,

david

ps. the adverts kinda stop the player from seeing the whole area,so maybe remove them from the lite version... or is it an incentive to get the deluxue ver?

4. jerry hunter

jerry hunter Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Wow, cute and funny. I'll taste the free v. first.:)

5. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    #7 songbird, May 6, 2010
    Last edited: May 6, 2010
    Awesome, but much more difficult than I was expecting. :) All you have to do is tap the ball(s) before it falls into the strawberry filled pan at the bottom of the screen. Tapping a ball makes it bounce back up but if it hits into the walls it bounces to the other side. So the first 5 seconds of play time feels really simple, then something different happens each time that makes the game really hard. Sometimes the ball shrinks, the ball multiplies, winds blow and make the ball harder to control, or an anvil drops down the screen and you have to keep the ball up even then though it becomes difficult to see it.....etc.
    There is all sorts of unlockable content, the controls are simple and the graphics are hand painted.

6. DarwinAce

DarwinAce Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2011
    [hqyoutube]SvdnzQsdZvc[/hqyoutube]​

Sorry if i come out as rude, but this was my honest first impression of the game along with Tavali.

This must be the best effort i've seen into mislead you to accidentally tap on ads within the game. The game has a pretty face but stepping aside the CREEPY characters, the fact that it's almost designed around the concept of having you tap on the ads while playing had me a little bit pissed about it.

plus, it's distrubing on so many levels...