Beatrider Worries

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by flamesmaster, Jun 2, 2009.

1. flamesmaster

flamesmaster Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    I have a few worries.

Once 7 days is up do I have to reupload all my tracks?

Can i get more than 20 songs?

This is a big bummer if I hear the answers I don't want. I bought the damn game!

2. Sierra275

Sierra275 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2008
    nil
    Singapore
    #2 Sierra275, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
    I really have no idea. From the phrasing of the instructions, it seems like the server only keeps the songs for 7 days, deleting them afterwards. HOWEVER, it is possible that the songs themselves stay in your iPod FOREVER. This makes sense, because if you are allowed to upload unlimited numbers of songs for an unlimited duration, sooner or later their servers are gonna be full to the brim, and they'll need to continue buying more space. That is probably why premium users are still limited in terms of space; they need to buy more for every new user.

Logically, there would be no need to delete songs from your iPod, unless there is a limit to the amount of memory that an App is allowed to consume. So there is no logical reason not to be able to have more than 20 songs on your iPod, just not on the servers for download.

Also, assuming that my reasoning is correct, there would be no need to re-upload all your tracks as they'd be in your iPod forever.

Whatever the case, I'll get back to you as soon as the developer replies my e-mail.

3. SparkyBlue

SparkyBlue Well-Known Member

May 26, 2009
    Still at school
    Bonnie old Scotland
    I think its like this
    They only give you a week to download you're song of their sever for 7 days.
    They only allow a max of 20 songs for download.
    After the 7 days, the song is it still there, but you can't download it.
    Its there for management, like if you want to delete it.

4. flamesmaster

flamesmaster Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    That could in theory allow more than 20 songs. Well only time and the email thats been sent will show. Lets hope their English improves. Other emails I have read are quite hard to understand.

5. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

Revived thread for similar question.
    Is it possible to have more than 30 songs on the iPhone at once, since the website allows only 30? I delete some on the website to make room for new songs and it seems to sync with the device, as those songs are also deleted from the iPhone.
    Also how do I view my own scores for my own songs? It always says "no score"...

6. Maythius

Maythius Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2008
    No, 30 is the cap. Once you delete a song from the website and refresh your device the songs will be removed.

Make sure you refresh the game before checking scores. Scores are checked by selecting a song from the menu. It will give you your highest score and the highest score in the world.

7. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    ... LMFAO!! why post something long? Anyways, you will still have the song if it's downloaded onto your ipod/iphone in the next 7 days, 20 songs are the limit to download.

8. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    The number's up to 30 now.