Wrecking Ball Beta Testers Wanted

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Avizzv92, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Avizzv92

Avizzv92 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    #1 Avizzv92, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
    I am looking for several (no current set number) of beta testers to try out Alternative Visuals’ latest iPhone Application. These beta testers would need to be able to dedicate some of their time to test the game thoroughly and complete a short survey in a timely matter. If accepted you will be given the beta file and survey as a Word document (other formats can be made available on request).

Beta testers will need to have iPhone OS 3.0 or greater installed to properly use and test the application. If interested please email me including your name (first name & last initial), forum username, and your devices UDID number. Also, please include any past applications that you have tested. If accepted we will email you back with additional information.

Email: [email protected]
    Wrecking Ball: AlternativeVisuals.com/Alt_Vis/WreckingBall.html

Now, on too the information about the game…

Wrecking Ball ​

Wrecking Ball is a physic based puzzle/strategy game that requires planning and problem solving to effectively take down buildings. As your progress through the game you are presented with new challenges and obstacles to overcome. It is up to you to properly and efficiently demolish the buildings.

You’re in control of the wrecking ball as you use touch controls to raise, lower, and move the wrecking ball. Once the wrecking ball is in the desired position tilt your iPhone or iPod Touch to swing the wrecking ball with just the right force to damage the buildings. Every swing requires planning and strategy to efficiently take down a building in varying conditions

Features (Subject to change)

30 Worksites Too Complete - Play through three locations with 10 worksites to be completed for each location.

- Countryside: The easiest location offers optimal working conditions providing a good starting point for anyone!

- Wilderness: As you work in this location, watch that you don’t have any debris land in the lake. Possible windy conditions also create a challenge.

- City: While working in the city you have less room to work with, make sure you don’t damage surrounding structures.

Level Editor - Use the very same level creation tool the developers did to create, play, and share your own worksites. Sharing of the worksites can be done with Bluetooth.

OpenFeint Enabled - Earn achievements and make it onto the leader board while you progress through the game.

Custom Music
    - Create your own play lists from your music library within the game too listen to while you play!

In-App Purchases (Unconfirmed) - Purchase expansion packs with new jobs, over time new packs will be created.

Backgrounder - Has iOS 4 backgrounder support for when your multitasking.

SCREEN SHOTS:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. iDRevolution

iDRevolution Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Canada
    Hey i sent you mail [eddie073]

3. Avizzv92

Jan 3, 2009
    Okay, thanks for the confirmation.

4. Spaztrigger

Spaztrigger Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Under your bed
    Looks pretty interesting! Not sure whether I should beta or not

5. Sevendust

Sevendust Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    GA
    Thinking about it!

6. Avizzv92

Jan 3, 2009
    I'm still looking for a few more beta testers to help out if anyone is interested.

7. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

looks interesting.. I would be happy to help beta test

8. baobaoaz

baobaoaz Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2010
    beta

look great it is like one of my fav. games but you use explosives instead of a ball.

sent e-mail

9. xxander

xxander Member

Mar 15, 2010
    I'd be happy to beta test!

Sending an email now! Thanks for the offer!

10. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Email Sent:)

11. MCwelfare

MCwelfare Active Member

Jun 12, 2010
    I just applied to be a beta tester

12. Avizzv92

Jan 3, 2009
    Thanks for all those who submitted a request, I am no longer accepting any new submissions. I will be getting back to all those I selected within a day or 2 with further details.

13. iDRevolution

iDRevolution Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Canada
    Hey Ive Played Wrecking Ball And i found it unplayble :s

i Didnt Pass a level yet
    the game is cool and i really like it but its unplaybe

i screenshot a couple of screenshots
    and when you get into this position you just cant do nothing

you really have to add some power to the ball

[​IMG]

[​IMG]