Daily App Store Downloads

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by PlayScreen, May 13, 2011.

1. PlayScreen

PlayScreen Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2009
  2. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Good stuff. this pretty much mirrors what we see with our daily reports.

3. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    The study was done in January though...what about Summer and Christmas seasons, when internet behavior/gaming is different?

4. starjimstar

starjimstar Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    Who makes a graph like that? Put the days of the week under the corresponding bars; not off to the side in a key. Other than that, the trend appears close to my own findings. I eat up all the sales data I can get my hands on so thanks for this. :)

5. Intersting, my experience is a bit different. Monday is second lowest of the week. Tuesday is a little higher, wednesday a little higher, thursday back down a little (about the same as tuesday), friday is the lowest of the week, then saturday and sunday are the highest (prettty much tied with each other). This is from averaging my last two months sales. I'm sure there are a variety of factors that effect these numbers (time of year, type of game etc). Anyway, still interesting to try getting a little more insight into people's spending habits.

6. Sinecure Industries

Sinecure Industries Well-Known Member

Ours is pretty much the exact same except our Fri/Sat/Sun are closer together.