Crusade Of Destiny Level 1-24 Walkthrough Tmyboy811

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tmyboy811, Dec 11, 2009.

1. tmyboy811

tmyboy811 New Member

Dec 11, 2009
    #1 tmyboy811, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
    I recently downloaded this game and found it was amazing! except the controls for movement is kinda making my fingertips weird....
    OVERALL SUMMARY AT THE END! (if your lazy too read) You can ask questions if you want, i will try to reply within 1 day.
    Anyways...
    once upon a time....
    at the begining...
    when the game start....
    here we go!

You start off waking up in front of your house (this is the place you can come back and sleep when you run out of juice (hp/mana)
    Let me try to bullet out the storyline:
    -Find the Elder (he will give you permission to the trainer) His in one of the nearby houses when you start off
    -go outside and find the trainer (his near the bind stone) he will then give you a sword
    For the first few level you will be fighting lowbie monsters around the newbie area:
    -Level1-5 Rats, Bear, Insect(forgot what their names were)
    After that, you will be asked by the red haired little guy standing right beside the blacksmith to find her sister (i'd say you should bother until your around level 8. her sister is in a mazed cave)

basically the grinding theory that i developed is totally different than other RPG, in this crusade of destiny, you fight monsters that are 1-3 levels below (instead of higher). You basically get pwned easily if you try to fight a monster above your level, plus the regeneration rate is TOOOO slow, not worth the time and cost.

Back to topic
    -i fought the beetles/bears all the way up to level 9, then i went into the cave to save the red haired dude's sister (got lost in the cave for about 10-15 minutes)

Around this time, you should have enough money to buy yourself a set of cloth armor + sword & shield (the map is quite useful to keep track of where places are but not required)

-After the purchase of your gear, you can then go ahead and try to talk to the queen. The guard on the left should tell you to go back to town and dig into the well (in the middle of the newbie town) to speak with his father

-to find 40 pearls- this quest was a pain in the ass you cannot fight the mermaids in the water, except, you have to dive down, grap the pearl, (you will be attacked) than run as quick as possible to some land area because they won't stop chasing you until you reach the land!
    Oh, almost forgot to mention, the most annoying part was there are exactly 40 pearl in the map... so... keep track of where you are! i spent 2 hour doing this part..... if if HP was an issue, you can buy a fishing pole and some worms from the storekeeper to fish at the dock (no far from the store) For me, i was able to run quickly enough the mermaids can't even tough me (thats why i spent 2 hrs doing it cuz i ran all over the place!

-After this quest you can go back and get in the castle to speak with the queen, she will give you a seal and you go to the boss cave (will be locked until you unseal it)

-Spider Boss: Not hard at all at level 13, just kill baby spiders until the boss stick his... "ass?" onto the ground, cast some fire magic on him (he will die quick!) or melee if thats your spec.

-After then, you can move on to a new map Sandstone Desert (the road behind the blacksmith)

-The first quest you will get is to find the storekeeper and the girl's son.
    The storekeeper is straight up North on the left side of the border. He will be guarded by some level 17 monster but if you are quick, you can do it at level 1.

-For the girl's son, you probably need to be level 16, since you will enter a cave full of level 14-15 bats...

Here are my strategies for leveling in the desert:
    Level Level 12-14 Killing Snakes (Sword Slash Hit for more! Or Fire Magic)
    Level Level 14-17 Killing Scorpions (Hilt Bash Hit for more! Or Fire Magic)
    Level Level 17-19 Killing Ores (Sword Slash Hit for more! Or Icey Magic)
    Level Level 19-22 Killing Stone Elementals (USE Hilt Bash LIGHTNING MAGIC)

-After level 24 (where i am at right now you can go back to the queen get the other seal [ you can get this after level 20] and unseal the cave to kill the stone boss)

-Boss #2- Basically all he does is throw stone elements in waves of three.
    after each wave he will pause for like 5 second and thats your chance to target him (the center, around his belly) to cast spells/shoot arrows.

Heres how i did it (with a hp potion sitting in the bag but i didn't need to use it)
    Cut it in 2 parts:

Attack: When he pauses cast the lightning spell on him or if you want to be conservative on mana walk him to him and slap his face! Killed him in 4 shots
    Defense: When he is throwing rocks at you (these hurts like mad)
    ***Run around in big circles those things misses easily
    this is going to be easier then the first boss... but the hardest part was to back up and get a sight of his belly for targetting (you will get a little aiming icon on his belly if you selected it, otherwise, keep trying)
    killed him in like 30 seconds.

OVERALL: Spent all my skill points 1/3 on Melee, 2/3 on Magic

Sorry if i am confusing and pointless... (my first time trying to write a guide or... walkthrough..)

I will keep you all posted for updates maybe... after saturday (FINALS WEEK >.< I AM FXXXED!)

2. aafzal2

aafzal2 New Member

Dec 18, 2009
    thanks mate, but im confused

HI mate thanks for the effort in getting a walkthrough done! but how do get gold to buy my swords etc, i got to level 11 and i met the queen plus i did the goblin cave mission, but i have still got 0g, and what do i do with all those rat tails etc? cheers

3. Bpet

Bpet New Member

Dec 19, 2009
    When you go into a shop you can press on your inventory and press on an item. Once you do that you look at the bottom right hand corner and you will see a sell button. You can sell almost everything you have.

4. Asphyxiation

Asphyxiation Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    I'm surprised people actually play this game.

5. NightOwl40

NightOwl40 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2009
    Nice walkthrough so far. I just got this game for my brand new iPhone and I like it......has an old-school feel to the graphics, which is fine with me. I feel that what makes a game good is the gameplay, not how pretty it looks......plenty of games out there that look great but control like crap, have camera issues, bad storywriting or are just plain boring.

6. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Weirdly, I enjoy this game much more than Ravensword.

7. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    That's pushing it but yes it's quite good and full of rpg elements xD.

8. Sukal

Sukal Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2009
    How do you fish? I got a rod and worms...

9. Shard477

Shard477 Active Member

Dec 6, 2009
    go to water town and go to where the 2 fence's are and it says u can fish, its kinda hard caus a green button will apper and one a fish comes u have to tap it otherwise u loose the worm

also how do i get spider skins for the cure quest? i got some in the 1st boss but sold them for like 50g?

and how what level do i get to make my own armor?
    thx

10. Showbiz5

Showbiz5 New Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Where is the goblin cave?

I can't seem to find the goblin cave with the redhead's sister. Its the one you said you got lost in for 15 minutes. Where is it?

11. NightOwl40

Apr 10, 2009
    #11 NightOwl40, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
    Just go back to the first boss cave and kill some spiders until you get the skins.

You have to get the Elf ore refined in the Enchanted Forest to get the smith to make you the Elf armor......make sure you buy the Speak Elf book in the Sandstone Desert shop. You need it to speak to the statues in the cave in the forest with the Stone Elves in it. The cave is in the area with the Ogres(left side of path). You can also get the best bow in the game with the Speak Elf book.......go all the way down the path to where it forks into Light and Dark Elf territories. Take the Light path and talk to the Elf Queen. You'll need to kill 40 Light Elves to get the letter from her. Take her letter to the Dark Elf King(Warning: Dark Elves are VERY agressive), then take his return letter to the Elf Queen to get the Elf Bow(68~75 damage, range 72, bow +15).

Something else I saw mentioned in another thread is that if you take 10 crystal shards to the smith he'll make you a crystal shield that has a 20% chance of blocking attacks. The shards are dropped by the crystals in the Snowy Mountains.
    Take the route towards the Snowy Mountains and the Queens Castle......just before the intersection there's a tree in your left. Turn toward it and keep going straight until you see another tree......there should be a cave to the right of it, which is the one with the goblins in it.

12. killza85

killza85 New Member

Jan 15, 2010
    Hey ummm i was wondering what do you use chest key on? is it used for the elven ore in the dessert or something? and where is the elven ore in the desert/harmony acres?

13. NightOwl40

Apr 10, 2009
    #13 NightOwl40, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
    For Harmony Acres, It's in a chest by a tree....one of the ones where the wasps hang out. Go towards the Sandstone Desert entrance, stop just before the cave, turn to the right and run until you see a tree..... the chest is behind it.

The one in the Sandstone Desert is near the boss cave.....follow the path and take the 2nd fork to the right to the place where there's lots if Rock Golems. Once the cave appears at the end of the path, there's a mountain and hill to your right. Climb the hill and the chest is at the base of the mountain, among still more more Rock Golems.

The Snowy Mountians chest is along the path lined with Ice Golems....there are a pair of trees off to the left as you are going down it from the village and the path forks there. To get the key you have to complete the Heat the Well quest.

The Enchanted forest chest is in Dark Elf territory......just go all the way to the wall where the Dark Elf King is standing, then turn left....it's in the upper left corner. To get the key you have to complete the Find a Cure quest.

The Fire Valley chest is in the Vampire Cave.......make sure to enter during the day ;) The key is obtained by doing the Help Spirit Rest quest, which is something of a pain to complete. You have to talk to the spirit at midnight and he'll tell you where he died(the hot cave) and that you need to find his body. The hot cave is to the left of the path that takes you to the bridge, in the area with all the skeletons. Make sure you have a resist heat potion and several healing potions....the heat still saps your health, just not as quickly. Once you get the body, you have to talk to the spirit again, then his wife will give you the key.

14. Morty

Morty Active Member

Dec 29, 2009
    I've looked EVERYWHERE for the heat well quest. Can anyone tell me where that guy is?

Also, to add to the above poster's post, you won't need any health potions to get through the cave and back. Just drink the fire potion before you enter and once you get the corpse, just jump right off the platform and head straight for the exit.

^Potions are expensive... X<

15. jow80

jow80 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    under some guy's deck
    Where is the 3rd lava rock? I found the first 2 but the thrid one is nowhere to be seen? Do i have to kill one of them golems of fire for it

16. KappY!

KappY! New Member

Feb 23, 2010
    I am in the Sandstone desert, and I am on the quest to find the lost villagers. I was searching for the shopkeeper, and I stumbled upon a guy that looks like he is going to hang himself (the guy by all the cyclops). Assumingly, I guess he is the shopkeeper, but when I walk up to him, there is no green bubble to have him talk to me. Is that the right guy?

17. JemDaddyO

JemDaddyO Member

Feb 25, 2010
    #17 JemDaddyO, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
    @Kappy: That's the right guy. Make sure you are standing near enough to him in front of him. If you walk behind someone, you get no talk bubble.

For those curious about the heat well quest: First, you start the quest by talking to the brother near the well in the Snowy Mountain village. Before you go searching for the lava rocks, you have to find the other brother or you won't be allowed to pick up the rocks. I forgot which path he is down, but he's all the way at the end of it, next to the vampire cave. Two lava rocks are along the same river that goes under the bridge but in opposite directions and on opposite sides of the river. One is on the fire golem side past the golems. The other is near the skeletons on the village side of the river. The third one is in the opposite direction *I think*. If I recall correctly, you go to the right of the graveyard hill and to the left of the reapers(?). Past the hill as the path veers left you go off the path to the right towards what looks like a lava pool avoiding the reapers if you're still too weak like I was. The lava rock is near the edge of that pool as far from the path as you can go.

EDIT: Where do I find branches for the guy in the Enchanted Forest?

18. sternrulez

sternrulez New Member

Mar 14, 2010
    You get the branches from the large trees that are located along the tree path...they're higher level than the other trees, so be prepared.. ;)

19. Aande1

Aande1 New Member

Mar 16, 2010
    :)

Dude thanx for the whole walkthrough but im rather confuzed what the H*ll do u do with the green ore lol everytime i go into my inventory it kina jus sits in a slot n stares at me x3 i kina figured maybe it was for the blacksmith to like make a special weapon or sumtin but yet again im not so sure. If ne one could help that would be great n also keep goin with the whole walkthrough Tmyboy811 its quite helpful.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

20. Twiddle

Twiddle Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Shop Lifter
    In your basement.
    Hodapp, if you're looking... review this game. Want to know whether to pick this up or not, and yes I know it's an older game.

If you've already reviewed it... mah bad, can't find it anywhere.