iScreamer! is out! Promo code contest.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by WellSpentYouth, Mar 29, 2009.

1. WellSpentYouth

WellSpentYouth Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    iPhone programmer
    App Tech Studios, USA
    #1 WellSpentYouth, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
    My application iScreamer! is available on the App Store for $.99!Here is link. My description on the app store is so bad that I am running a contest for the best app description. The winner will receive a promo and a request to write a review on the app store :p The current description is in the link, so check it out and see how well you can write a description with iScreamer! in mind :) The contest is closed. I am handing a 1st place code (the description will go on the international app store) and a 2nd place winner who just gets a code. Thanks for participating!

And time for the winners!

1st place is anduril_ukr! Check your pm! Your description is now on the app store!

2nd place is jawslover! Check your pm jawslover!

I want to thank everyone here at TA that helped me learn the SDK. The two biggest helpers were: Schenk Studios and Arkanigon. There are others, but I can't name them all;).Thanks guys!

Attached Files:

2. Jordanrracer

Jordanrracer Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Currently -Nothing-
    New York
    Doesn't work

3. anduril_ukr

anduril_ukr Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Student
    New Jersey
    link doesn't work

4. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    The link worked for me

5. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    link worked for me.
    :)

6. Jordanrracer

Jordanrracer Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Currently -Nothing-
    New York
    I'm on the Internet on my iPod that's why it doesn't work. I think..

7. anduril_ukr

Feb 4, 2009
    Student
    New Jersey
    sorry, link is fine. computer didn't recognize itunes because it isn't the newest version.

8. WellSpentYouth

Jan 11, 2009
    iPhone programmer
    App Tech Studios, USA
    I am sorry if the link doesn't work :eek: It is not on the app store if you search it, you need a direct link. I will post a more stable link when iScreamer! is has a better link. Thank you!

9. Burton

Burton Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Canada
    is has.. LOL

10. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    iscreamer:

Have you ever been so scared you can't do anything but scream? This application will save you time and a sore throat! just open it up, choose a scream that best fits the situation you are in and enjoy. IScream is healthy and valuable!

+ Actual description that's now up

11. spiffyone

spiffyone Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    *goes to app page

It's an entertainment app. This is the games section, TC. So, wrong board.

I know most of the eyes are on this section of the board, but that's because most here are looking for games, not entertainment, productivity, creative, etc. apps.

Won't tell you to move the thread, but just want to put it out there: this thread doesn't really belong here. I don't want to see this section of the site, this particular board flooded with appeals to buy the latest app that isn't a game.

12. jawslover

jawslover Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    JERICHO, KS
    Here's my entry:

Have you ever wanted someone to go away, but not know how to say it? Have you ever been in an incredibly long winded conversation and wanted it to end? Have you ever been in an extremely awkward situation and wanted a way out? If you answered yes to any of those questions, iScreamer is for you!

Features:
    • 24 Different Screams
    • 3 Different categories
    • High quality sound
    • Automatically saves your settings
    • Replay button
    • And tons of fun for the whole family!

13. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    nice one!!!!

14. WellSpentYouth

Jan 11, 2009
    iPhone programmer
    App Tech Studios, USA
    WOW! Those are some nice descriptions! You guys should go into the business :p

15. FilthyCanadian

FilthyCanadian Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    Wrong section. Go to Apps.

16. jawslover

jawslover Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    JERICHO, KS

17. anduril_ukr

Feb 4, 2009
    Student
    New Jersey
    lol, ill just make one based on others descriptions for info of the game:

What better way to make a dreary day bright than having fun with iScreamer? Need to relieve some stress? Want to wow friends with the authentic sounds? Just want to enjoy a good laugh? iScreamer does all of these and more. Ranging from animal screams, to humans screams, to screams that just sound so strange you would guess they came from aliens, iScreamers offers fun with sounds. Simple? You may think so. But you will be suprised at how much you will keep getting out your device and opening up the app: addicting and blissful fun!

And to those who demand a practical use for every app they buy, here are a few ways to use iScreamer in your daily life:

-If you are cornered by a lion, play a few animal screams to confuse or scare the lion away (it works like wonders)!

-Play a couple of screams on Halloween, and cause fear and terror among all your friends!

- If you are robbing a bank (please take note that this is an illegal practice, and App Tech Studios does not condone such behavior in any circumstance), sound a scream as a diversion while you make your amazing escape.

-Trying out for the new Hollywood film, but can't make an authentic scream for the audition? No worries, just go through the audition as normal, and then discreetly reach into your pocket, pull out your iDevice (please make sure security does not believe it a bomb), and then lip-synch a scream of your choice.

-Is causing an avalanche part of your dastardly plans to take over the world? Then no worries, because a simple scream will easily cause all the snow on the mountain to come tumbling down and obliterate all that is in its way (no testing has been done, as this could cause harm to delicate ecosystems, so we take no responsibility if the desired result is not attained).

-And much, much more!!

So what are you waiting for? This incredible tool, for good or for evil, is just one click away!

WARNING: Side effects may include: split sides, teary eyes, and muscle contractions that cause the mouth to make an upward curve.

18. anduril_ukr

Feb 4, 2009
    Student
    New Jersey
    did my long post scare people away from this thread, lol? j/k, people stopped posting when it moved to "other", so thats probably why.

19. WellSpentYouth

Jan 11, 2009
    iPhone programmer
    App Tech Studios, USA
    That is great! I wasn't expecting anything that funny :p That made me laugh for a few minutes :D

20. anduril_ukr

Feb 4, 2009
    Student
    New Jersey
    thanks:D i had to base the description on other peoples and the screenshot you gave, so i hoped i didn't miss an important feature or mess up any fact.