Across age is...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by merkamerka, Feb 11, 2010.

1. merkamerka

merkamerka Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    #1 merkamerka, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    SO SO SO disappointing, pretty much I've already expressed my feelings but I'm a little tired of these bad/not refined RPG games coming out.

I'm about to give up on these iPod touch RPGs all together :/

Only things to wait for now are FF1 and 2 (which I actually know I will enjoy), and IMO.

Wasn't there also supposed to be another RPG coming out soon?

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
  3. merkamerka

Jan 22, 2010
    ^for? Not really a review since I'm asking what other RPGs are coming out, and I don't want to put it into the actual game thread due to the fact I've already vividly commented.

If you're going to even post contribute.

4. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

@ OP: You've already complained in the main thread, this thread is quite obviously your method to vent frustration, so it's unnecessary.

@ backtothis: Your comments were very rude and unnecessary too. Even if you're a fanatic of Across Age it is repulsive to attack the opinions of others, and I'm pretty sure I'm more fanatical about Across Age than you. =P

5. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I can't comment about another RPG coming out, but I support your comments about the game. I don't have it, and so don't know if I would agree with you, but it is good that people will express some negative opinions. The review on the front page is not glowing either, and your comments support possible other problems. These comments help people like me (who are on the fence about getting the game).

I think that the hard part about being negative is trying to be objective. People don't seem to mind people being mindlessly enthusiastic, but being mindlessly negative draws a lot of criticism. I have been on the other side of that (actually with another FDG game even).

FF1 and 2 will be out sometime soon, and continue watching app shopper and the forums and there will likely be some other JRPGs out.

6. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator

Jul 30, 2009
    I agree, you complained in the original thread must you start a NEW one? What pray tell is the need for this??? @back to this - don't feed the troll, this is ridiculous.

7. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator

Jul 30, 2009
    But a new thread? Not needed in my opinion. Keep it in the original thread unless he is trying to spam his negative thoughts for more attention this way. The original thread will always provide useful information - positive and negative about any game. People aren't shy about showing their displeasure about a game, as well as showing their excitement.

If this is the new trend we will have two threads for every game - the positive version and the negative version. I do believe both opinions can co-exist in the same thread and will actually be seen by more people.

8. merkamerka

Jan 22, 2010
    #8 merkamerka, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010

In a way yes, but I'm also curious because there used to be an RPG that was spoken of QUITE awhile ago and I seriously do not remember the name. All I remember is that it sorta looked like Across age but it wasn't, and it had something like customizable characters or something crazy.

To be honest Pluto it's not horrible, it's in a way like a zelda game, but I wouldn't suggest it being as there's a few things that just seems uggish, but that just might be me.

@New england Gamer

Are you calling me the troll? That's a little random.

oh wait you do think I'm trolling. Well first of all read my whole post. I ended with a question not pertaining to anything about the game, sure yes I am in a way venting (like I said) but I'm not just out right posting my opinion over another game in the another thread. Would it of been more clear if I just added-...

Title : Other RPG game coming out?, and not of mentioned across age as much? okay I'll do so.

9. Whats_a_name

Whats_a_name New Member

Feb 12, 2010
    uh

I think it's a wonderful game imo

10. zamansimba

zamansimba Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    so if Inotia 2 is 5 on a scale of 0-10, where would u guys put across age?

11. Ryan el champ

Ryan el champ Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2009
    subway sandwich artist
    chicago
    well they are kinda different from each other but id put across age is a step ahead of inotia 2, but inotia 2 is still a good game as well

12. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    No need for new thread!!