In App Purchase game upload problem with Google

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by 1stSPIN, Jul 28, 2015.

1. 1stSPIN

1stSPIN Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2014
    Own 1stSPIN
    China / Canadian
    I posted this before but to this day we still have not solve how to upload an in app purchase game on google play. We have no problems with iTunes and with China but for some reason we keep getting an error message with google. Has anyone had the same problem and how did you solve it? Do you have to use a Windows computer, or VPM seeing that we are in China? Is there a contact phone number with google that we can call to get some help? Any info will be a blessing.

2. 1stSPIN

Nov 15, 2014
    Own 1stSPIN
    China / Canadian
    There has to be a help number with google. If you got it please let me know. I want to have this problem fixed so I can move on with other in app purchase games.

3. Destined

Destined Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2013
    You realise this is virtually impossible to solve with the level of detail you are giving...

If your coder isn't up to it then there are plugins for most environments which do it fairly automatically for you. I somewhat would guess it isn't because you are in China because google would throw back an appropriate error message if it was.

4. MBowman

MBowman Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Yeah what tech are you using to develop with?

5. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Brisbane, Australia
    We need more information:

+ What tech are you using? (Unity, NDK+GL, Java+GL, Unreal etc etc)
    + How are you compiling it? (Android Studio, ANT build, Eclipse etc etc)
    + What is your buggy code sample?
    + What error message is it returning?

Android is a lot more diverse in how you can create apps than iOS is. We will need as much information as possible or we cannot help you. Furthermore, this is a mainly iOS focused forum so you might find that most folk just don't know much about Android.

6. 1stSPIN

Nov 15, 2014
    Own 1stSPIN
    China / Canadian
    #6 1stSPIN, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    Sorry for taking so long. The error message we get is this: Error: Problem setting up in-app billing: lab Result: Error checking for billing v3 support (response: 3:Billing unavailable)

We used Coco 2dx

7. uriweru

uriweru Member

Jun 19, 2015
  8. Columbo

Columbo Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2014
    Is the Google Play app fully up to date on the device(s) you're testing the IAPs on?

9. Thinkerton Games

Thinkerton Games Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jun 11, 2015
    Maybe do a reinstall of your Android SDK and ensure that the Google Play Services API is up to date?

10. 1stSPIN

Nov 15, 2014
    Own 1stSPIN
    China / Canadian
    Thank you for your suggestions. I will try them and hopefully one of them works.