Black Ops zombies?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Wgamer64, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Wgamer64

Wgamer64 Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Do you think activision will come out with Black Op Nazi Zombies? The 1st one was pretty good, laggy, but good.

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Wasn't there already a thread for this. As for my answer, NO. Activision doesn't care bout us idevice gamers anymore.

3. reinhart_menken

reinhart_menken Well-Known Member

May 8, 2009
    There was a Nazi Zombies 2 with all the DLC maps.

4. bmdino

bmdino Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    not unless Activision gets a serious threat from the Government or the CEO decides to get a brain transplant! :p

5. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
  6. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Haha I'm pretty sure that's the CEO of Activison.

7. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    As far as anyone knows, not happening. A big disappointment really.

8. dumaz1000

dumaz1000 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    If they thought they could get away with selling it for $20 or $30, they probably would. But since they can't, they won't. The short answer here is no. It'll never happen.

9. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Why would they want to sell a mini-game for $30? Nobody would buy that on a console.

Kotick's plan is total Call of Duty saturation. His statement was really just a bit of bluster -- everybody is afraid of the App Store but Activison. I see no reason why Kotick would pass up on the opportunity to make money (as they have made with the first one).

10. Well... we do have CoDWaW:Zombies, which from my observations, has been a hit on the App Store charts, at least in the US, so it's only logical that they bring Black Ops Zombies as a separate app, initially bundled with the first two maps, and then the upcoming map in a few months following release, just like that CoDWaW:Zombies, and if that turns out to be a hit, which I don't see why it wouldn't be, then bring over Dead Ops Arcade, which might not be as much of a hit, well I just don't like it XD

11. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    If you read the article, you'll understand why Activision won't even though they have success in the App Store.