Universal Tasty Bunny (by Pexira)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Pexira, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Pexira

Pexira Member

Nov 23, 2014
    game developer
    Quebec, Canada
    #1 Pexira, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
    Platforms: ios / android

What it is: Tasty Bunny

A level based runner game for advanced players who like a good quality challenge. =)

Cost: Free

ios link : https://itunes.apple.com/app/tasty-bunny/id945909110

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Summary: We are playing as the Bunny. This poor ball of white cuteness is being chased all over the world by a persistent Fox. The obstacles that stand in the Bunny's path are not particularly hurting it. They are holding it down, thus making it vulnerable to the Fox catching up!

In each level, the goal is to reach the rabbit hole before the Fox catches the Bunny. The player needs to gather up as many carrots as possible, to get distance from the Fox and make it to destination, safely.

The game is released with two areas on the world map. The jungle, and the desert, for a total of 20 levels. Upon reaching the last level available, the player will be notified of the estimated release date of the next world map area. (Much like Candy Crush Saga, we would be expanding the world map for as long as there is interest in the game.)

In-app store: The perks and accessories in our little store are not mandatory at all to the game's fullest experience. They are only there for the generous player who wishes to support us. :)

The studio: We are Pexira. Two friends: one artist / composer, and one programmer. We built this game out of passion for oldschool difficult games from our youth on the NES platform. We are hoping to reach out to nice players and build a little community around Tasty Bunny. We would love to be able to make many more levels for the game and keep improving it over time.
    ios link : https://itunes.apple.com/app/tasty-bunny/id945909110
    www.facebook.com/pexiragames
    www.pexira.com
    https://twitter.com/Pexira

Thank you so much!

Dominic
    @Pexira

2. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    I have to admit, I wasn't entirely sure what to expect from the title but I really love the visuals and the gameplay looks like something I should enjoy. I'll definitely be giving this one a go, thanks!

3. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Looks pretty cool. Wish it had Game Center though..

4. Pexira

Pexira Member

Nov 23, 2014
    game developer
    Quebec, Canada
    Thanks! I hope you like it! Careful though, it's pretty hard. ;)

5. Pexira

Pexira Member

Nov 23, 2014
    game developer
    Quebec, Canada

Awesome :) thank you!

6. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    From what I've played so far, I suspect people will be raving about this tomorrow when more people are on.

7. Obiben

Obiben New Member

Nov 24, 2014
    Got the android version, it's cool. At level 4 it starts getting real. Some carrots are traps and you need to remember your way through. Good challenge.

8. Pexira

Pexira Member

Nov 23, 2014
    game developer
    Quebec, Canada
    hehe yeah the game was designed to be a bit tough. ;P