iPhone Deep Sea Catch: Beta Testers Wanted! [iPad]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by nexgenstudio, Nov 25, 2011.

1. nexgenstudio

nexgenstudio Member

Oct 16, 2011
    #1 nexgenstudio, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
    Deep Sea Catch is a top down view, steampunk, arcade style fishing game with a few surprises up its fishy sleeves. You control a steampunk submarine with a large turret hunting deep sea creatures.

Some of us have heard of Fishing Joy. Our game is similar, except it's loaded with lots of true blue old school game mechanics.

1- iPad gave us gyro and acceleros.. so we figured why not use it! Come check out how its used in our game.
    2- We added a character, a diver, to do your dirty digging of randomly spawned treasure chests
    3- We conjured up special locations where the respected whales meet and where sharks lurk in large numbers. (locations remain a secret of course)
    4- We even provided you with your own aquarium where unlocked fishes will make it their new home and grant you bonuses in your future hunt. This is where you manage your inventory and ship configurations... imagine the possibilities...

Ok, here's where you take a peek at the game:

Facebook.com/deepseacatch
    and
    Tweet us @ deepseacatch
    and
    deepseacatch.wikia.com
    and
    www.youtube.com/user/alvinyapcm

Leave your comments and follow our journey towards the final preperations before the GREAT LAUNCH...

By the way, looking for beta testers too, only a handful will do. Thanks man will credit you guys in the Credits section...

Also, if any of you guys are adapt at using UDK, get in touch with us too ;p (for our next project)

---
    Deep Diver - Out.​

2. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Would love to try this on my iPad2. If there is still an open slot for beta testers, would love to apply.

3. Menno1555

Menno1555 Member

Aug 16, 2011
    I would also really like to test this game. It sounds very awesome.

4. nexgenstudio

nexgenstudio Member

Oct 16, 2011
    hi hi

pls send me your email and udid to info at nexgenstudio com

thanks man..

5. nexgenstudio

nexgenstudio Member

Oct 16, 2011
    hello!

do send me your udid and email to info nexgenstudio com

thanks,