AppShopper.com Down?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Cccee, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Cccee

Cccee Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    #1 Cccee, Sep 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
    I hope this is the correct place to ask, but I haven't been able to connect to App Shopper for over a day. It tells me I have no Internet connection, but I definitely do. Is App Shopper down? Thanks.

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Looks like it is. I can't even reach the website. That might also explain the missing icons in appinfo that I posted another thread about.

3. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
  4. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    That's the weird thing, sites like that are all reporting appshopper (the website) is up, but there is clearly something wrong. The appshopper app seems to be working, but no app icons appear (just like appinfo on TA).

5. Cccee

Cccee Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Interesting. At least I knw it's not just me. I could not access the website either, nor get a feed from either the old or new App Shopper. My TA icons were okay though.
    I had tried that site checker earlier today and t said App Shopper's site was up when it wasn't obviously.

Just checked as I'm writing this and it seems to be back up.

6. arn

arn Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 19, 2008
    We made a DNS change, which is why it works for some people and not others.

If it still doesn't work for you, you may have to wait a little longer. They say it should be completely propogated in about 24 hours.

7. wilef

wilef Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2009
    I can connect, but the feed stopped two days ago. The website shows lots of recent apps, but on my iPhone 5 ios7, no updates to the app in 2 days.

8. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    working...i still using old appshopper v1.4.4,he is the best:D