Universal Save Earth...again...

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by stamasar, May 30, 2016.

1. stamasar

stamasar Well-Known Member

We would like to introduce our upcoming mobile game.
    In this video we show only the look and feel along with the full soundtrack of the game.

Feel free to subscribe to our newsletter here:http://legalradiation.com/subscribe/ and be the first to download for free this one-finger-city-saving-extremely-simple-to-play-funny-game.

The gameplay and other details of the game are coming next.

Have Fun!
    Legal Radiation Team

2. Bivis

Bivis Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2016
    Mobile App and Game Developer
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Really? 3 minutes of video just showing a "I Want this" button?
    Show us some screens, or at least tell us what is about

3. stamasar

:) Action Arcade. Minimal graphics, oroginal electronic music.
    It is about alien invassion in various cities of the earth. It includes known cities such as New York, Moscow, Paris, Dubai, Tokyo etc. that the player defends with a very simple control system oriented for handeheld devices.
    The graphics are like the ones of the video.
    We give a general feel of the atmosphere for now. We can`t show any more details for obvious reasons until we know the day it goes live.
    It is 20 sec of video but 3 minutes of the official soundtrack though which we created exclusive for this game.

4. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    You really need to change the video . This was your moment to wow me (us) and I watched 3 minutes of absolutely nothing.
    Now i am at a point where normally I would move on and forget the game and not check back anymore.
    I believe I probably have a good game but the way your advertising it could use some help

5. stamasar

Your suggestions are food for thought and more than welcome. Thank you!
    It is basicaly the soundtrack and a clue of the graphics.

6. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    I really like to see more about this game. ok, the soundtrack is nice but i would like to see some screens and understand better how it works. i can't wait to discover more about this interesting game. When will it be released actually ?

7. stamasar

Thank you for your kind words.
    We are working on it.
    We`ll try to provide a testflight here and get feedback from gamers that enjoy engagement.
    [Feel free to connect on my fresh twitter account @LegalRadiation]

Cheers!