Universal Call of Duty Black Ops: Zombies (by Activision)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Nov 30, 2011.

1. SamF1sh

SamF1sh Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
    That 5fps doesn't look that bad...

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    After seeing GL's batman game, I highly doubt that's impossible due to hardware limitations. Very highly doubt.

3. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Anybody else with an iPhone 4S getting a bunch of glitches. Screen turning upside down. Zombies that won't move, etc...?

4. iNexus

iNexus Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2010
    The Great White North
    works fine on my 4S even when i play online with 3 other people

5. epikninja

epikninja Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Add me on GC: Ninjepik
    I will not die on you :)

6. c0replay

c0replay Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    Same things happening to my iPad 3.. just lock your screen orientation :D but for the Zombies... ugh its annoying when they don't spawn

7. CJH

CJH Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    After playing Dead Trigger, it's really hard to go back to playing this game. The graphics are poor, the framerate is unstable on even the iPhone 4S, and trying to use an automatic weapon is an exercise in frustration. I can't even enjoy Call of the Dead, my favorite map on the consoles. I really wish they would scrap this game and start over with a new engine. Or at least add a dedicated shoot button.

8. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Yes, I hope they update it quickly, impossible to play on my iphone 4S right now, Everytime I look around or move. The screen is inverting upside down. Impossible, when you have the director running after you.

I know this map will be a ton of fun when they get it fixed.

9. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    To those that haven't, play the original COD World at War Zombies iOS. It is WAAYYYYY better than this game.

10. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Anyone else here use iPod 4g? If so, can you connect or host to gamecenter matches without crashing?

11. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Activision really needs to update this, since Call of the dead has come out, I can't play on any map in BO Zombies, screen keeps inverting upside down. What a drag !

12. Casbah Rocker

Casbah Rocker Active Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Damn dude sorry. I can tell you it's awesome! I find it amazing how you have the console quality on this device. It's just. It seems like each day. Technology makes something better for our lives to be easier and it's infinite. It's never going to stop. Pretty soon we'll have technology that gives us another life. Or body at least. Like that movie Surrogates. Wow. I'm way off topic. # To stay on. Can people who play this pm me too play up to four. I can never find four. Not even three. Always two people. Me and someone else. More people would be nice at once. Thanks! #

13. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Just turn your iPad. It only acts weird at one side.

14. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Thanks for the advice guys. It actually works sometimes on my ipod touch. Doesn't work on the iphone 4S for some reason? . The only problem on the ipod touch is that the zombies freeze at times. Therefore I have to start over.

Anyway hopefully that update comes up pretty soon. Feel free to add me on GC. tag is FightingGI. Be cool to play a Co-op game sometime.

15. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Is there a possibility another map will be added in the (near) future?

16. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I seem to be having sound issues... not hearing any sound effects... only at the main menu, but when I start a game... not a sound going on besides the other players Voice Chat... but when I turn that off, there's no sound... Kinda annoying...

17. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Whenever I attempt to join an online game, I always receive the message "Error on Joining Room".

If anybody could assist me in fixing this problem, it'd be appreciated.

18. BrandonH.

BrandonH. Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Texas
    Yeah same!

19. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    I tried researching on the Call of Duty site and the iOS guide, but unfortunately they didn't help me one bit.

20. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    No in-game sound!

Same for me. What's the deal?! I thought they're supposed to make this better with updates. Not worse! And I'm using an iPad 2 running ONLY this and getting low memory warnings even after restarting the iPad. Just ridiculous. Fix this, Activision.