Thundergod Matches iOS release

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by rwaller1, Jul 30, 2013.

?

Which Thundergod have you never heard of

Poll closed Aug 24, 2013.
  1. Chaac

57.1%
  2. Indra

14.3%
  3. Perun

42.9%
  4. Lei Gong

42.9%
  1. rwaller1

rwaller1 Active Member

Jun 29, 2013
    Game Developer
    Knoxville
    We have finally polished up Thundergod Matches and are putting the finishing touches with the achievements and a few other low hanging fruits. I am personally so excited to bring this one to the iOS. The game is pretty much a killer version of the old Match mini-game from Super Mario Bro's 3. I always loved that mini-game as a kid so I just decided to take art from another one of our games in development and brought this babe to life. Even though it is a casual game, we have been able to breathe into Thundergod Matches a competitive, challenging, gorgeous, and fun experience for the player. Did mention we have killer music? :D We even added an Art Gallery so you can few the cards without the pressure of a time limit. Around the office, we have always said we need to make a great game that can be played and finished up on trip to the Ladies or Gents room. Well, Thundergod Matches meets that void and more. You will be able to see your score in the iOS Game Center and challenge your friends on Facebook to beat your high score. We really hope the Touch Arcade community enjoys this one. Let us know your thoughts, but please remember, this isn't Lunar SSST or Fester Mudd, but it still meets a need that every game has. If you are like me and are SO over Candy Crush Saga (only because I can't handle being on one level for 3 weeks) then come on over and try Thundergod Matches. It will be coming out in August! We are hoping to give away some promo codes to the Touch Arcade community. Thanks everyone!

Attached Files:

2. jedman11682

jedman11682 Member

Jul 30, 2013
    After reading that game description, I am pumped. I cannot wait for this game to come out. My girlfriend would probably say otherwise though, ha!

3. rwaller1

rwaller1 Active Member

Jun 29, 2013
    Game Developer
    Knoxville
  4. rwaller1

rwaller1 Active Member

Jun 29, 2013
    Game Developer
    Knoxville
    Would you feedback on what you guys think.

5. PackKing42

PackKing42 Active Member

Aug 2, 2013
    Research Assistant
    Marynardville
    Looks really solid

This one looks really good actually. I like the idea of a great short time casual game. I need one! My friends call these game sh**ers and I agree that there needs to be more good ones!

6. rwaller1

rwaller1 Active Member

Jun 29, 2013
    Game Developer
    Knoxville
    Thanks! We really are hoping people appreciate the simply but challenging gameplay.

7. rwaller1

rwaller1 Active Member

Jun 29, 2013
    Game Developer
    Knoxville
    Needing 3 or 4 testers for this game if anyone is interested