Audiobus compatible MPC - NoisePad (Universal) $4.99 to $0.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by TheCurrentGamer, May 29, 2013.

1. TheCurrentGamer

TheCurrentGamer Well-Known Member

This is a nice little app once you get the gang of it. Load your own samples via audio copy/paste and use with Audiobus. Seems like a steal a $0.99!

2. TheCurrentGamer

Link;

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/noisepad/id487610304?mt=8

3. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    was FREE a few days ago

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

4. TheCurrentGamer

I picked it up at .99 and am VERY happy. It's easily a $5 or $10 app. The functionality is good and Audiobus compatibility is a big deal as well.

5. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I think I might have been in timeout for a day when it was free...see what happens! ;)

6. TheCurrentGamer

I missed that too, I've been watching this app for a while and it's always been $5 as far as I knew. Was happy to grap it at a dolla

7. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    I didn't miss it, don't be silly! I meant I wasn't around to tell you guys about it :)

I like the pads...no latency, which is essential for me. I drum live and edit as needed as opposed to composing then sequncing percussion tracks.

8. TheCurrentGamer

Yes, we'll this MPC seems to work great with that style of playing especially with its "sequencer" mode.

9. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Yeah...I use some weird apps for live drumming (live as in live-to-recording), like Yellowfier.

10. TheCurrentGamer

I have yellowfier, how do you use that for live drumming? It seems like more of a sequencer.

11. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    That's why I said "weird apps". A more appropriate term would be using apps in a weird way. If you go into editing mode and zoom down in (and have quick fingers, you can quickly drum/mute. I play (well, played since it was stolen) bass for 19 years, never using a pick, so I can keep up.

BTW, MUSYC just came out. It's free but I don't know if it will stay that way.

12. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    ...and Rhythm Studio (subject of the next iosmusic challenge) just got Audiobus and is on sale for a buck. You should get it if you don't have it.

13. SSquared

SSquared Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Software Developer
    Pacific Northwest
    You must have some inside information. Latest challenge is still Sound Cells.

I have always enjoyed Rhythm Studio. Will be happy to see it listed as the next music challenge.

14. TheCurrentGamer

In guessing Musyc will stay free. It's got a $4 iap unlock from what I understand

15. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Well...if you want to get started early...yeah, I didn't realize I jumped the gun.

16. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    The iap is for more shapes. It's fully functional as-is. A bit more of a toy then an instrument though. And not even an efficient one like Nodebeat. It's almost like playing a physics game...maybe that is why it was made.