Zenses Rainforest - Water Lily

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Christian_Kiloo, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Christian_Kiloo

Christian_Kiloo Active Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Hi all!

We’re getting ready to release the next game in the “Zenses” series for iPhone and iPod Touch, which is currently being beta tested.

True to the Zenses series “Zenses Water Lily” will be a soothing puzzler packed with loads of levels which we’re finetuning at the moment. You must fill out the level using the pieces you're given at the bottom of the screen. Use the arrows to rotate the level to make the pieces fit into the empty spaces or use the shuffle-function to recieve new pieces - this will cost you a time penalty though and can only be done three times!
    The ability to start again where you left off or chose an already completed level will give you the opportunity to replay the levels you enjoyed the most, perhaps getting an even better score than the last time.

Below you’ll see a couple of screenshots – notice the black walls acting as blockers, making some levels deceptively difficult. You do like a challenge, right? ;)

We will be posting in this thread as development progresses, feel free to post any questions here or on our facebook page.

The first game in the series can be downloaded here: http://itunes.apple.com/app/zenses-rainforest/id358141634?mt=8

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Cool, I really like the look of the game. Good luck with the testing, hope to see it out soon. :)

3. Christian_Kiloo

Christian_Kiloo Active Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Glad to hear you like the look! :) We're hoping to submit to Apple in August and then it'll just be a matter of them approving it - We'll make sure to update here as testing continues.

4. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

News update

Hi everybody,

Just got back from a hard-earned vacation, we are proceeding with the production of Zenses Water Lilly, which will launch as a completely new game along with the previous game, Waterfall.

Just got a quick look at the main menu, and thought I would let you see it as well.

Attached Files:

5. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Very pretty looking stuff!

6. Kiloo_Jeppe

Thanks sammysin, I'll be putting up some more screens as they become available. We've entered the last month of production on Zenses 2, so hoping for an early September release. By the way Zenses will be a free download for you to try out.

7. Kiloo_Jeppe

Zenses 2 close to launch

Hi all,

So we're just about to put the final touch on the new Zenses game. We've finalized the last gameplay details, and are now just putting in last effects and finding any remaining bugs. It should be a matter of days before we submit to Apple. Remember that Zenses Waterlilly, will be available through the original Zenses app called Rainforest. Both games will be free-to-try.

I've attached a couple of screenshots from the soon to be complete version.

Best,

Jeppe
    Kiloo

Attached Files:

8. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    I'm really excited about this game! :) Can't wait to see it released!

9. Kiloo_Jeppe

Great songbird and thanks. I'll keep you and the rest of the forum posted the second this is submitted!

10. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    Awesome, I'll be watching and waiting! :D

11. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hi hi everybody :)

Zenses: Water Lily was submitted as expected this friday and is currently in review at Apple. We expect a speedy approval of the update, so soon you'll be able to try out this brand new game, simply by downloading the Zenses Rainforest App for free. I hope you'll enjoy playing Water Lily as much as we did developing it and looking forward to seeing some impressions once it hits the App Store.

Thanks!

Jeppe

12. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    Congrats on submitting and good luck with the review process. Will there be an iPad version?

13. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hi Songbird, depending on the feedback we will definitely consider an iPad version. Both games, Waterfall and Water Lily, will suit the iPad quite well in gameplay and graphics. We are releasing an iPad version of Whac-a-Mole quite soon, and we'll monitor how it goes before we finally decide.

14. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    Fair enough - good luck :)

15. Kiloo_Jeppe