Superman Returns for iPhone and iPod Touch

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tjccooll, Apr 29, 2010.

1. tjccooll

tjccooll Active Member

Apr 5, 2009
    I have a friend from NZ that I saw playing Iron Man and i can honestly say it's amazing and it clearly shows that ports like Superman Returns are very possible and capable and I would love it if someone in charge of that dept. would at least think about this because I think it's a great idea and I'm definitely getting Iron Man asap! When it comes out..but who else thinks this is a good idea? Comment!

2. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I'm not sure which rendition of Supes Returns you are referring to, but on my PSP, before iPhone gaming;), I loved that Justice League game.

3. DrMonkey

DrMonkey Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2009
    How about Superman 64? ;D

4. nephilim apps

nephilim apps Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    Paraeducator
    Roseville California
    Superman Returns was a TERRIBLE GAME sure the flying around Metropolis was fun. But as a game it was terrible repetitive boring and broken. No where even close to as bad as Superman 64 but still a terrible game.

5. elimcfly

elimcfly Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    If Gameloft handled it, it'd be epic. But as for anybody else making a Superman game, it'd probably be awful.

6. tjccooll

tjccooll Active Member

Apr 5, 2009
    I agree if Gameloft handled it it'd be great! (hint hint gameloft please read this!!!!).