Looking for PR Guys

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by walkingconcepts, Feb 17, 2011.

1. walkingconcepts

Oct 18, 2009
    Hi people,

i am looking for app public relations. Mainly putting some of our apps in all the online directories. Do you know a good company for that? If you are a public relations company, feel free to contact me.

Robin

2. walkingconcepts

Oct 18, 2009
    Still looking. Maybe someone got a good idea where to post this.

3. Nitzan

Nitzan Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2008
    I use Triple Point PR for all my PR needs and I definitely recommend them.

4. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

You need to post more details. What are you trying to promote? What are your expectations? What is your budget? etc. "I'm looking for PR Guys" is about as vague as "I'm looking for a new car." ;)

5. Razoric

Razoric Well-Known Member

Yeah I'd say one of the biggest details missing is... what is your budget? It can get real expensive, real quick. :eek:

6. baris

baris Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    #6 baris, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
    If you want something really simple (just submitting your press release to a lot of places, and then it appears on many 'online directories') and very cheap, you might want to look into www.prmac.com

Edit: I used it only once so far, and it wasn't useful for getting reviews or anything, but it was useful for the game appearing in many search results.

7. Razoric

Razoric Well-Known Member

I'll second prmac.com. Fantastic service.

8. walkingconcepts

Oct 18, 2009
    Hey, thanks for the posts. Yeah, budget is an issue. We want to start on a smaller base and expand. We got 16 Apps in the Appstore but for a starter i want to do just one app.

i am talking about walking library apps. www.walkinglibrary.com Its not games related, but this might be one of the best adresses to ask such things and get good info.

thanks guys.

robin

9. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    Hey there,

If you still need PR feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks!