Best MMO/RPG ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by scottyd2k9, Apr 12, 2012.

1. scottyd2k9

scottyd2k9 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Unemployed
    st helens (UK)
    Can you name me some good rpg / mmo games that's recently come within past few months or that's forthcoming.

Ive not been on here or my itouch in awhile an im getting a new iphone soon, thanks. :D :)

2. Baron Cappuccino

Baron Cappuccino Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 1, 2011
    Member-Owner Steampunk Cafe, LLC
    Plainfield, CT
    Pocket Legends is a highly populated MMO, and I personally like the quirky look of it, from the bobble head marionette animation to the odd trio of class-races. That said, it's not a social MMO. The population is more civilized than that of Maplestory's, but there's little to no small talk. One other unusual thing about the population is the propensity towards cold friend-adds and guild invites. You'll often get such without a word before or after, like there's a tally contest. That said, I'm really enjoying the game.

3. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I feel like such a sellout saying this, but my favorite is Order and Chaos (and yes I realize this isnt a new game)

4. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Stand Up Comedian
    North Carolina
    I agree with you. Its the closest thing to a PC class MMO and its less tham a year old. With rune gear dropping in dungeons now is a better time to play than ever.