Universal Aftermath - (by TwoHeads Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Devilishly Good, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Biggavelli

Biggavelli Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Boston,MA
    N I C E reinstalling...

2. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Awesome update. The iPhone 5 support and Game Center addition is excellent and completely unexpected. Maybe we can get lucky and get some achievements added in also...

3. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Serious kudos to the developer...

That OF to GC switch looks like it took a bit of doing.:eek:

Love this game!

DBC

4. johannaffendy

johannaffendy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Malaysia
    I'm still pretty new on the iOS scene, haven't heard of this game much. Thought it was one of those run-of-the-mill zombie shooters. So is Aftermath a "must have"? Comparing to the recent Walking Dead Assault.

5. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Aftermath is awesome.

Just started playing this game. It's awesome to say the least. No IAPs and the graphics and gameplay are very smooth and polished. I recommend this game for fans of zombie shooters. Aftermath is a winner!:D

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    This was a really good zombie shooter. The only thing right now is that there's a ton of high quality zombie shooters that has surpassed it.

This was really good though.

7. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Holy Thread Bump, Bump, Bumpitty Bump!!!

Ok, I always wanted to like Aftermath, but I only had an iPhone. Let me say this right here, right now: playing this on an iPad changes EVERYTHING for the better. Oh my GOD what a difference. I found the controls to be disorienting and difficult on the phone. With the difficulty of this game, the swiping to switch perspective is paramount to success. The swiping is much more attuned to play on the larger screen, so much so that this is one of the most drastic differences between a game I've played on both phone and pad. I am actually enjoying this game for once, whereas before I'd try it, hate it, delete it, then try it, hate it and delete it again.

I tried downloading it AGAIN for my pad since I saw that it was updated to support iPad Retina etc., and boy was it worth it. Game looks great, doesn't feel dated and is finally offering me the enjoyment I always knew it could.

8. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
  9. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Seems to be the case, shame. But if you have purchased before, you can still download it from the Purchased list. It is one of the survival horror game with excellent atmosphere... It runs great on my iPad Mini 2 running the latest iOS9.

10. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Just got updated to 64-bit, with iPhone Pluses and iPad Pro support