All HuaXu Games Are $0.99 for a Whole Month - HuaXu Culture Creative

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Huaxu-CC, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Huaxu-CC

Huaxu-CC Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Dear All:

[​IMG]

Please check our sale information, and help us by telling your friends about it~ ^^

*For players who has bought our games with original prices: We thank you a lot for it. For a newborn company like us it's really a big help! =D

----
    February 18, 2011 - To celebrate a coming overall update and Lite version releasing of their games, HuaXu Culture Creative decides to put all games prices at $0.99 to share their happiness with players worldwide - For a month! The sale will begin on February 21th and concluded on March 27th. The price drop includes three games, more than 50% off.

HuaXu Culture Creative is a newborn game developer who has developed and published five games on iOS platform, including Crystal Soul, an unique puzzle game with deep strategy and RPG elements; Castles Conqueror, a RTS game in which players can choose from commanders with different skills and develop their attributes freely; Crystal Dash and Crystal Dash HD, an addictive Match game with simple and unique rules; and Good Santa Bad Santa, a holiday "gifting" game that allows players to choose to be the good Santa or his bad brother.

Players can follow HuaXuCC on twitter or search HuaXu Culture Creative on Facebook and join the page to get detail information, screen shots, third-person reviews of these games, or download their Lite versions to try before buying. And for games that are originally $0.99, there will be promotion codes contests on the Facebook fan page during the whole month sale.

[​IMG]

Below is the original prices and iTunes link of HuaXu games:
    Crystal Soul ($1.99)
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crystal-soul/id416732132?mt=8

Castles Conqueror ($1.99)
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/castles-conqueror/id402635774?mt=8

Crystal Dash HD ($2.99)
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crystal-dash-hd/id409843177?mt=8

Crystal Dash ($0.99)
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crystal-dash/id409840862?mt=8

Good Santa Bad Santa ($0.99)
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/good-santa-bad-santa/id409929142?mt=8

To watch gameplay or promote videos of HuaXu's games: http://www.youtube.com/user/HuaXuCC

2. Huaxu-CC

Dec 17, 2010
    Dear All,

We have a small news for you.

As you know, we have too many disasters on earth in the past few months. We got war, flood, earth quake at New Zealand and recently China and Japan. We are too small a company to do anything really useful but we would like to put all our games at free on 3/14 (the White Valentine's Day, a holiday from Japan). It will last 2 days for different time zone.

We are not going to hype this because we don't want this become a promotion. Besides our twitter and Facebook page, Touch Arcade forum will be the only public place we announce this (we announce things here since our day 1).

You are free to tell people around you, especially if you have friends or family in Australia, New Zealand, Libya, China and Japan. The only thing we wish in return is anyone who happen to see this and luckily get a free game can DO SOMETHING, no matter how small it is, even just telling people who are suffering that you care about them.

If you don't know what to do or say, just find a proper place on internet and leave a message:

"Bless the nice people on earth, bless the nice people in Australia, New Zealand, Libya, China and Japan. We care about each other, and we offer help for each other."

3. Raro

Raro Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Student
    NZ
    That's a really cool idea :)
    I've given some money to Christchurch in NZ as I live in a different part (which was unaffected) and plan on giving a donation to Japan. I also have some family who live down in Christchurch but luckily they're all ok (Other than their houses falling down and everything but I guess that's nothing compared to what's just hapened in Japan)

I'll be sure to check out your games and rate them as well :)

4. ayako_o

ayako_o Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2010
    this is a good deed! may god bless them!

5. koyut

koyut Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Respect. Your price drop is well justified and makes a lot of sense considering that a lot of other developers are trying to cash in the idea of utilizing nation's calamity for publicity and marketing.

6. CliffAhead

CliffAhead Active Member

Dec 22, 2010
    kudos to the dev. your deeds will not be forgotten.

7. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #7 Vovin, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
    Dear HuaXu developers, as a "Thank You" for your generosity, I will do even more than pray:

I took the actual prices of all your apps you're giving away for free, doubled them and will now donate 18$ to a charity organisation which takes care for the homeless earthquake victims in Japan.

8. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Thanks for stating this. It really hits home for a-holes like myself.
    Despite how much my life is a failure right now, there are always
    others worse off and a gesture like this is a reality check.

Many can offer a free game, but not many can offer their hearts also.

9. Huaxu-CC

Dec 17, 2010
    The free time is over, we are happy to see quite a lot of downloads within these 2 days (lots more than we expected!). I really hope people who download our games will honor our deal.

We have finished our move (for now), but I believe if our one little move can pass on and on, people all around the world can form a tsunami of good will and noble deeds that is far greater than the destructive one.

Naive, maybe, just truly believe so.

Raro: Glad to hear your family are ok! And you are so cool to already on the way helping people.

ayako_o, koyut, cliffAhead: Thank you all, let's be a goodie-goodie for a while together :p.

Vovin: That's a noble deed. Love the prayers, but actions are rarer.

Creepshow: Wish you better and better. I know you will!

10. rann

rann Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Thanks for the game, Huaxu-CC. Salute!