Can you help me find an RPG I read about here years ago?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by quartex, Nov 12, 2016.

1. quartex

quartex Member

Sep 16, 2008
    #1 quartex, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    Hi,

I enjoy playing RPGs and having a 16 MB iPhone 5S so I prefer to play older games because they take up less space, and don't require as powerful a phone. I haven't been on TouchArcade for a while, but I remember reading about an upcoming RPG on TouchArcade and I'm trying to figure out if it was ever released. The problem is I can't remember the name of the game.

From the few screenshots that were released, I remember a pen and paper RPG aesthetic, where the player's character sheets looked like they were hand written, and the maps was drawn on graph paper. The game was trying to pretend that you were playing D&D back in the 1980's with a dungeon master - the aesthetic mimicked the look of early roleplaying games. It could have been a science fiction RPG or a fantasy RPG. I think it was set on an alien planet, but I'm not sure. I know it wasn't "Knights of Pen and Paper". I remember lots of bright colors in the screenshots, red and pinks and yellows. I remember the game was in development for a long time and kept getting delayed, maybe sometime between 2010 and 2014. TouchArcade published several news articles about it, but I can't find any mention of it online, do any longtime readers of this site know the game I'm referring to?

Thanks in advance for the help! :)

(Any other suggestions of older RPGs that won't drain my battery or take up too much space are appreciated. I'm looking for games in the 100-200 MB range)

2. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Sounds like Galactic Keep, though it's over 500 Mb.

3. quartex

quartex Member

Sep 16, 2008
    Thanks, that's exactly the game I was thinking of!