Free App Party

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by getnoticedllc, Nov 18, 2011.

1. getnoticedllc

getnoticedllc New Member

Oct 31, 2011
    Has Anyone ever used Free App Party to promote their game? They quoted me an arm and a leg but they told me they have a "Money back guarantee" that if they don't get you into the top 25 free app list on the US chart within 5 days, you get your money back. It just seems a little fishy to me. And I am wondering if I would even get enough downloads being in the top 25 free on US charts to make back the fee. Has anyone worked with them or can anyone give me an estimate of how many downloads to expect if you are within the top 25?

2. XperimentalZ

XperimentalZ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 20, 2010
    XperimentalZ Games Founder
    Montreal, Canada
    You could analyse the impact of their campaigns through ranks tracking websites (like app annie) so see how effective they are in general.

3. Blackharon

Blackharon Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    You should get them to clarify top 25 overall or in a category. There is a big difference in the number of downloads required for each.

4. pegbert

pegbert Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2009
    We're doing a new talking Santa app vent calendar, we make no guarantees about where we'll get you, as we've not done this before, but we are completely free.
    We have 2 slots left.
    Please get in touch if you have any questions?
    [email protected]

Check out our other apps on app store just search Mobobo.
    Lab mat
    Dork
    Andy
    Annie
    And a few more.

Many thanks.
    Neil