[PAID] Looking for iOS developers or a developer Studio (**Where to find them?**)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by DonMecca, Jan 19, 2011.

1. DonMecca

DonMecca Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Hi,

I have several game ideas that need to be polished and am looking for some developers which I can pay to polish the ideas and work with me from creation to launch. Unlike many of the posts I have seen on here I'm actually looking to pay a developer for the programming work done, instead of providing sweat equity or rev-share.

When I say developer I need someone who either can do all the aspects of developing a game ie programming, UI design, graphics, sound or someone with the appropriate contacts that can provide me with a packaged price.

The budget for development I'm looking at is around $5k U.S.D for the first game. This would be a very simple game which should not require extensive amount of coding.

Obviously looking for the best offers. Some game details will be released to those that send me an inbox message with a little about them and their experience and what they could provide. Also links to any apps they have currently in the app store would definitely help in evaluating you.

This would be my very first iphone app project and I would love to work with someone who has gone through this process with at least two or more apps.

Alternatively if someone could tell me the best places to post projects and find great developers, that would definitely be useful. Elance comes to mind but I'm wonder if there are any better sources.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Thanks!

2. coinbump

coinbump Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Developer
    Typically software developers aren't artists. So you'll most likely end up with a team of at least 2 people. You might try deviantArt to find artists. Code wise? Not really sure.

3. da-darkmatter

da-darkmatter Member

Jan 24, 2011
    #3 da-darkmatter, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
    See if we can help in some way. I'm sure I could find the appropriate programmers. Artists, animators, sound teams i have.

Check out our website

Thank you,

Ron Richards
    President
    Digital Armada Inc.
    http://www.digitalarmada.com

4. miracle_bg

miracle_bg New Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Development

Hi there,

I believe we can be of help to you.

We are a small studio (12 people) in Europe - in the field mobile / desktop / server development.

I can send you a brief introduction of past and current projects and clients - on demand and eventually discuss your ideas further.

My email is: [email protected]

Thanks,
    Martin Kovachev,
    Nimasystems Ltd (www.nimasystems.com)

5. JoeStrout

JoeStrout Active Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Re: Looking for iOS developers or a developer Studio

Hi Don,

I own a small (5-person) developer studio that would be well suited to your project. We have several apps in the app store of our own, including Newbie Chess, a chess game for new/casual players that I think you will agree makes very effective use of graphic design and animation. Another example is a series of interactive comics, starting with "Calling Einstein," that involve zooming and panning through a large graphical document, embedded videos, etc. We also have two physics-based 2D games in the works (not yet released), based on our own cross-platform (iPhone/iPad/Android) game framework. So, with relatively little additional effort, we could deploy your game to Android as well as iOS. My company is composed of engineers, but I have artists and musicians that I regularly work with if you need that too.

Please visit our web site, and use one of the methods on our "Contact" page to get in touch. I'd love to discuss your projects further.

Best Regards,
    Joe Strout
    Luminary Apps
    http://www.LuminaryApps.com

6. mrbank

mrbank New Member

Feb 28, 2011
    Check out toptal.com. We work with dev shops, outsourcing firms, and individual contractors all over the world. Feel free to fill out our form and I'll get a notice immediately.

7. hypsup

hypsup Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2008
    iPhone Developer (Art Guy)
    Sweden
    #7 hypsup, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
    Smudgy Games

Hi, My name is Alex, my colleague and I may be interested. We are Smudgy Games. There are only two of us: one artist and one programmer, so we are about the right scale for a project like yours. We have three published iOS titles in the app store, and have worked on more as consultants. We might be able to help you.

visit us at www.smudgygames.com

8. SovereignDynamics

Feb 23, 2011
    I have sent a private message to you :)