The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. lmhowe50

lmhowe50 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Not got enough coins to open that region up,think costs 2+ half million. If you go through this forum may find someone who knows about it. I don't think I can back up any data. Am playing on Android stick which plugs into side of HD TV turns TV into cheaper version of smart TV

2. purdueme91

purdueme91 Member

Jan 1, 2013
    It means the drop rate for the last item is very very low so you end up spending crystals to skip it. I was surprised that I actually finished search for hotel on mystery island in like 3 days. Finally finished circus search after about 10 days. But I skipped 2 searches that I knew we going to take forever, fruit search on AA and the search to start marble processing on mystery island. My goal is to not spend crystals to unlock buildings I have on other islands. Then I can debate spending to advance the story or unlock new resources (like coral)

3. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Buy the property. Put the fires out. Fix the buildings.

4. 1stoscartgrouch

Dec 12, 2012
    Ones a expensive house that you have to have gems for; the others a coliseum

5. 1stoscartgrouch

Dec 12, 2012
    I loose cargo all the time

6. stu_mac

stu_mac Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Having just hit lvl 74, it still makes me laugh every level to see the levelling reward of 30 food with the gem. What a waste of time when each berry bush produces this every 30 minutes and I am shipping about 6,000 food around the islands per day.

7. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    level 41 tasks

I have been stuck on level 38 since before Xmas Think because of lack of sand, cut marble .Now I have 2 level 41 tasks. Build police precient + volley ball court. How can I do this when IT am stuck on level 38 No room, to build on Atol so I am stuck with the build and find hotel,something in hotel. Tried bout 30 times find anchor. Loads of dinosaur eggs:rolleyes:

8. purdueme91

purdueme91 Member

Jan 1, 2013
    You are right where I am at. Probably will hit Lvl 39 tomorrow and unlock the area with the sub. What I'm doing is clearing out every building I don't need on the atoll once the quest requiring it is complete. Means shipping every resource in which has been a pain but will need room once coral unlocks. Between lack of sand and marble, it just takes so long to produce cut marble for every island now plus the circus and soon to be lighthouse...

9. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    I have just finished the circus Finally earning some money from it Then need 200 cut marble Quest to upgrade it .Thing is with the police station I have run out of buildings I can build to get happiness level up. From reading advice on these pages I have 3 sandpits and 2 marble processing on mystery island Been given quest to preform ritual at idol but cannot do this until I build volleyball court because I finally built circus am at level 39

10. purdueme91

purdueme91 Member

Jan 1, 2013
    Why so you need happiness for police station? And which island is that on? I can try to unlock the same quests. Just starting on the circus now. Except for that my first 3 islands are needing coral to progress so have been concentrating on the atoll quests to progress the story there

11. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    The police station is on Mystery Island Not happiness I need, just level 41. With the ritual at idol need 200 coral to restore it If like other buildings will more likely be 1000 coral which will take some getting .When I 1st started playing I bought triple gems bout 1500, I think IT used that to open up a lot of terriroty Too much,mainly wasted my gems.This is before I found this forum. When IT realised what IT had done Kicked myself.Not easy task at my age. Vowed not to spend any more money. This is why I struggled with the cut marble Had used 250 gems to buy sand, cut marble Lost a lot Also bought food to clear islands of tree,plants. 3 islands totally covered in them .Now going slower,but does not help when game freezes and I lose cargo

12. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Tons of sand

The police station is on Marble Fforde,but may have to build one on each island. Just got quest to build 3 households and upgrade them to level 4 so that is 800 cut marble just for 1 quest on 1 island. I am sure makers want people to spend tons of money on this game. I marvel at people who are well ahead of me and finished the game without spending a single penny I spent a lot when I 1st started Wasted it really Now I try be more patcient,but the drop rate on some quests is very slow and seems to be getting slower as game progresses. Took 4 days to get anchor, still need 2 bags from sandpit;):D

13. purdueme91

purdueme91 Member

Jan 1, 2013
    I figured I need 13000 polished marble for all 4 islands just to upgrade the households and the circus. I know there is the lighthouse and bath house also to do. Just not enough sand to make the marble. And 900k exp to get to level 40 is going to take time. I never did get to unlocking coral in my previous game prior to it crashing. Now seems like just have to continue grinding

14. torin23

torin23 Member

Dec 28, 2012
    For me, I have no problems in being patient. The sooner I complete things means the sooner that I won't have this available as a game. I am on the third island hoping to get sand relatively soon. I have the quest for getting to the saucer and the quest for getting to the idol but haven't made it there quite yet. I'll have enough money tomorrow morning to buy the second area that will give me access to the saucer.

Haven't spent crystals on much of anything yet except occasionally to speed something up. As I said, I don't want it ending too soon. :)

15. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    I may build a 4th sandpit It does not go far Need bout 3000 I think just to build bridges With losing a lot of cargo IS am wary of shipping it,but I have to so IF put less cargo on my ships in case game freezes and IS lose it. Will need lots of coral Getting quests to build lots of ornaments which take up a lot of coins. When I had gems built a trampaline Love to see my little men jumping on it,showing their fat bellies. I am convinced they are all men,with their beards .They just love each other

16. purdueme91

purdueme91 Member

Jan 1, 2013
    I'm going for a 4th sandpit tomorrow once the stone arrives. That will let me keep my 3rd marble cutting plant busy. I'm saving crystals for the Dino park but that's still 5 levels away

17. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Finally on level 40 Finished level 39 in 2 days This has surprised me cos I still have to update households to level 4 I think updating the circus sped things up Maybe hit 2 mill for 1st time on fri. I have 6 gems Had 1800 at 1 point,spent a lot on speeding quests,terrority sheds, Xmas stuff .Wasted a lot Got them on triple gems I can never use bonus and friend ID so now just earn my gems .Wasted some at begining game on collecting stuff. I think I will be playing this game for months yet. Play bout hour at time. Device plays up after that.Just with this game.

18. torin23

torin23 Member

Dec 28, 2012
    I was originally playing this on my Sidekick 4G and it crashed -all- the time. I was amazed that I was still playing it. I just had to restart it all the time. After I backed it up and restored it onto my wife's Nook, I've not had any crashed and I've never lost any shipments...

19. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Cannot ship goods

Game Insight have given me 400 gems because of all my lost cargo Asked for 1000 gems. Been told not to ship goods until next update .So no longer can ship sand .Already used 150 to buy sand for cut marble .Not to mention the 750 sand I need for just 1 bridge at the Atol. So I hope we get update soon:eek:

20. Black Gryphon

Black Gryphon Active Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Did they give you any idea when the next update would appear? I've stopped playing because I've completed all the quests and just poking the screen to collect money was getting boring.