Krashlander - Ski, Jump, Crash!

Farseer Games LLC
To celebrate the launch of my new skiing game, Just Ski, get Krashlander for 1/2 off from May 10th to May 14th. "Best p…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
To celebrate the launch of my new skiing game, Just Ski, get Krashlander for 1/2 off from May 10th to May 14th. "Best physics based game on the iPhone" -Env-Sci Krashlander is a physics powered game that will have you blasting down large mountain slopes and soaring over gaping crevices to attack the evil robots that destroyed your world. Why Krashlander? + Unique physics powered touch controls. + Very skill-based gaming fun. + Simple minimalist design. + Crazy ragdoll crashes. + Get started as a novice then punish yourself as an elite skier. What Others Are Saying. "Absolutely brilliant. Only thing like it on the App Store. Posture controls are unique and incredible, ragdoll physics are great! Deserves more than 5 stars!" "I usually don't do reviews at all but this game is freaking awesome! I highly recommend it! Great physics and it looks cool with all the simple controls and bright colors. Two thumbs up! Worth every penny. Can't wait for more levels!" "This game is different from anything I've encountered in the App Store. From the menu to the game play, the graphics are seamless. Overall an amazing game! More levels please!" Have fun!
Information
Seller:Farseer Games LLC
Genre:Action, Sports
Release:Feb 07, 2013
Updated:Oct 21, 2015
Version:1.4.1
Size:86.7 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (11)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal