Natural Born Soldier - Multiplayer FPS with unique feature 3D face customization!!

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by dontonka, Feb 5, 2016.

1. dontonka

dontonka Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2014
    Indie Game Developer (www.naturalbornsoldier.com)
    Montreal, Canada
    Hello Mobile FPS fans, I just released as of today Natural Born Soldier on Android (Google Play and Amazon). The game is cross-platform! So no problem play against your iOS friend or vice-versa :). No ads, no energy bar thing.. only 2 simple in-app.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheers,
    Eric

2. dontonka

Sep 23, 2014
    Montreal, Canada
    Hello, players are starting flowing more often with my new iOS udpate and Android release, that's good, starting to have some fun :D.

A review from my previous version by Vilkas Vision alias Wolf.

Cheers,
    Eric

3. dontonka

Sep 23, 2014
    Montreal, Canada
    Hello folks, new Update released couples hours ago, here what is coming in. For those of you which want to see an upgrade into graphics, new weapons and new maps, you will have to wait for the next next update, I'm already working on reload animation for the weapons, and also improving the graphics in general :).

—=== NEW FEATURES ===—

● In-game Chat & weapons skins (Camos - some come as premium features, sorry the game is FREE and there is no Ads, please support me if you like the game)
    ● 2 Daily matches period to gather players together. The user base is still low which is not too easy to find players online, hopefully this will help a bit until the game gather more players. The score on those matches is also doubled, so another motivation to unlock weapons faster
    smile emoticon.
    ● New game mode called Super Soldier. This mode will basically replace "Hunger Soldier" which was an Elimination survival match, but was not bringing enough traction, so I decided to replace it for now.

—=== IMPROVEMENTS ===—

● Search & Protect game mode improved. Now the team spawn as a group, and the wolf is spawning next to the protecting team. That will really move this mode to the next level smile emoticon.
    ● Movement improved (added a new static joystick)
    ● Aiming made easier.
    ● Hit detection improved on all the weapons
    ● Sometimes it could take about 1min. to connect to a match, this has been fixed in some context, it should happen less often.
    ● Getting disconnected has also been improved, it should happen less often.
    ● Sounds effects added for footsteps, jump and when firing enemies in some context.
    ● Recoil & light effect improved on all the weapons
    ● Cave level graphics improved
    ● Showing the number of player online
    ● More blood
    ● Improved shotgun range, power, spread, reload speed.
    ● Many many bug fixes and other things I might forget.

Cheers,
    Eric L.

4. dontonka

Sep 23, 2014
    Montreal, Canada
    Hey guys, a 2 hours ++ stream yesterday night on MobCrush thanks to @Modernshootter, was nice matches :).

https://t.co/4VFUdAeM3r

Working hard on the next update which will bring new soldier model, better weapon animation, new map and other cool stuff :).

Cheers,
    Eric

5. dontonka

Sep 23, 2014
    Montreal, Canada
  6. dontonka

Sep 23, 2014
    Montreal, Canada
    Hello touchArcade community, I've been very inactive in this community the past 3-4 months, but really busy improving NBS. A major update is coming, hopefully this month. I hope you enjoy :). There will be an open BETA for Android for those that would like to see what's coming.

Follow me on Twitter to get in touch: @natbornsoldier

Here is a quick view on the new soldier 3D model and soldier customization which really allow you to make your soldier unique!
    [​IMG]

Cheers,
    Eric

7. dontonka

Sep 23, 2014
    Montreal, Canada
  8. dontonka

Sep 23, 2014
    Montreal, Canada
    New Major Update has been released!

Enjoy!

Cheers,
    Eric L.