Best music rhythm game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by KAELAND, Jul 11, 2011.

1. KAELAND

KAELAND Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Recently got the temptation to play games that are similar to tap tap revenge. So I'm just wondering what are the better music rhythm games that are similar to tap tap revenge type of genre?

Thanks

2. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Easy one: Rhythmatic. It does a pretty good job at generating rhythm that matches your music.

3. snoppscar

snoppscar Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2011
    make a japanese account and download taiko no tatsujin + end of story, you can also pick up jubeat but it's not as fun imo and it's very hard

4. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Rock Band? How about Tap Studio 3? Its usually free and allows you to use your own music and make your own "taps", Plus you can use other peoples "taps" and play them with your songs.

5. sacley

sacley Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Rhythmatic is my favorite. :D

6. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Isnt ninjammin rhytm game? Also QuBIT has great music.

7. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    ReRave is awesome. It is my favorite IOS rhythm game and one of my favorite rhythm games on any platform. The music isn't normally my taste, but it works fine for this game and I still love it.

8. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
  9. TroutDeep

TroutDeep Member

Jul 22, 2009
    muBlip

muBlip!

-Universal
    -Great music
    -Great ratings
    -Unique!
    -Cool atmosphere
    -GameCenter

10. KAELAND

KAELAND Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions!

Played rhythmatic and it's pretty fun... though the beats doesn't really go that well with the song.

Just made a japanese itunes account and will be trying those out. Mublip and rerave looks promising, not so much for the thumpies... with those monster heads lol.

11. KAELAND

KAELAND Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Just tried tatsujin+ and yea it's fun! Going to be playing this game for quite awhile now, used to remember playing it at the arcade. As for jubeat, the gameplay is very very weird. I have no idea how to play it actually.