Games that are so cheap you feel guilty paying at that price

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by coolpepper43, Mar 30, 2014.

1. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    No the early Dungeon Hunter games from Gameloft. Those were great, then Dungeon Hunter 3 became some crappy arena game, Dungeon Hunter 4 was a freemium mess. The two early ones (for their time) were great

See Swordigo you should get asap, the more people who buy it the better. Its a brilliant side scrolling RPG, superb quality

2. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    Soosiz is by far the best platformer for iOS hands down IMO...

3. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Penumbear
    Incoboto
    Quadropus Rampage
    Draw Rider Plus
    Ninjin

I honestly believe Penumbear and Incoboto are on par with PC indies I've played. If I had bought them on Steam or Humble for $10, that would be so much more reasonable and fair than what I paid on IOS

The Ninjin sequel is coming to Vita so I hope there, the devs can price the game better

4. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Monument Valley

Seriously, I pay $12 for a 90 minute movie. $4 for this two-hour experience that's so well-crafted, that I can replay as many times as I want? That's an absolute steal.

If this was on PC or consoles, I'd have gladly paid $10 or more; I paid $15 for Journey on PSN and honestly I enjoyed MV as a game and artistic experience much more

5. Pheebers

Pheebers Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    KOTOR, the Room & Room 2. I also have gotten a zillion hours from XCOM.

I would have said Civilization Revolution, but they ruined it. Used to be my favorite game, now almost unplayable thanks to new IAPs messing up the strategy balance, etc. What a waste.