Free app providers discussion and updates

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by VoodooVyper, May 2, 2012.

1. kapshin

kapshin Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    KC, MO
    Anyone have the gift id for the $10 gc?

2. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

#442 Habakuk, May 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
    Thanks, guys. As soon as I have Numbers (hope it will show up again) I'll check that out with an U.S. iTunes Gift Card.

Edit: Even better. I'll buy Numbers with a Gift Card.

3. kapshin

Jul 6, 2009
    KC, MO
    Never mind, I thought if I redeemed with the I'd I could use another 3000 points on the same device for another gift card but it doesn't work.

4. Snake Eater

Snake Eater Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    This site has been really slow with the promo apps the last few weeks. At 760 points it will take weeks before I come close to 3000 points for a gift card

5. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    They've been even slower with the gift apps. Took off a bunch and haven't put one new thing on in the last couple weeks... and I'm 1000 points off a giftcard.

6. Snake Eater

Jun 23, 2011
    If they ever brought back goodreader for iPad back I'd be ok

7. Jordanrracer

Jordanrracer Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Currently -Nothing-
    New York
    Ugh.. I wanted GTA 3 and its not there anymore! DAMMIT.

8. MrGreed

MrGreed Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    I really like the site

I just started but I was able to get 5 dollars worth of games using my iPad (Angry Birds Space and Max Payne and Doodlejump)

I also have about 1400 credits on my iPhone waiting for a 10 or even 15 dollar gift card.

I figure even if i get 10-20 dollars of free apps thats a big win

This site is much much better than Juno/Bamboo wallet that forces you to do stupid surveys and doesnt really credit you half the time. I can download, use, and delete an app in less than 2 minutes without much thought process. Rarely have i been asked to make an account in which case I just type anything.

+1 for freemyapps

9. Neswii

Neswii Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Really, Its been real bad as o late. Hopefully it's just temporary, I'd like that 10 dollar gift card real bad. Even the 15 dollar one, but at this pace... I won't be able to get it by Christmas. Although I've already gotten over 14 bucks in games.

10. LawLessLove

LawLessLove Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Finally got Garageband. iMovie next.

11. Fatchoy

Fatchoy Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Textfree with voice 80 credits-----new sponsor app

12. LawLessLove

LawLessLove Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    I don't got that one.

13. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    the app has limited availability. for me it works in the US account but not the IL one.

also, i didn't get the credits just by running, maybe credits are received after registration. creating a new account, however, seems to require sharing/uploading UUID.

14. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Just FYI, any app you get credit for has accessed your UDID. If you don't want companies to have access to it, then you shouldn't be using this service. If they don't require account creation, then they just access your UDID and upload it when you run the app. However, afaik, giving your UDID out is really only problematic when it can be tied to other identifiers like email and other accounts, so it probably is safer to skip apps that want you to register an account.

15. Snake Eater

Jun 23, 2011
    How are people redeeming gift cards with hardly any sponsored apps going up

16. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Because they've been using the site for a longer period of time. I had almost 4000 points when I got the $10 gift card. Sadly they've slowed down greatly, hopefully they'll pick up again.

17. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    Sure. For take the gift card i m still using this site from december

18. Neswii

Neswii Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2011
    I remember infinity blade 2 was up once for 700 points. Was that like a limited promotion or has it been for that price before that one time?

Also, I believe you can redeem an app twice now, since all reclaimed apps appear on the redeem for me again. It may be a bug, but those who couldn't get 2 10 dollar cards may want to check that out.

19. kapshin

Jul 6, 2009
    KC, MO

I tried, still doesn't work.

20. Fatchoy

Fatchoy Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Infinity blade II is only 3$ now.. I hope FMA will not bring it back! Because im gonna buy it with money!..:)