New Zenses game - Beta test it with us!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Christian_Kiloo, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Christian_Kiloo

Christian_Kiloo Active Member

Feb 5, 2010
    #1 Christian_Kiloo, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
    We here at Kiloo are currently working on the next game in the Zenses series and would like some help in beta testing the application now and later on!

It's basically a matter of playing the game and giving us some constructive feedback. :)
    Zenses is a series of unique puzzlers so if you enjoy this kind of game, we'd be happy to hear from you!

If you're interested please contact me at [email protected]

Best regards,

Christian Stenz,
    Community Assistant

[​IMG]

2. Christian_Kiloo

Feb 5, 2010
    Just popping by to say that we're going to start beta testing next week if everything goes according to plan! Please make sure you send your mail to [email protected]. :)

3. Kaos999

Kaos999 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Australia
    Looks like it could be interesting. Email sent!

4. Christian_Kiloo

Feb 5, 2010
    Thank you to all who showed interest in beta testing our new Zenses game - we currently have all the testers we need but I will post in this thread if we need more in the future. :)

5. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Hi guys and girls, care to try our new relaxive puzzler? We are closing in on the last month of development, so we are looking for an additional beta tester or two. If you're interested send a PM here or catch me at [email protected]

Looking forward to be hearing from you.

6. Was it you I sent an E-Mail to regarding my new UDID? Now I can't remember. I got the new provisioning file for C64, but not Zenses so now I'm thinking I sent an E-Mail to one and not the other.

7. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Hi Eric, when did you change your device? The last mail I got from you was 7/7.