So frustrated by the movement controls and the attack controls in Bug Heroes

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by anualisher, Mar 10, 2011.

1. anualisher

anualisher Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    IT
    While I was playing Bug Heroes, my character moved so slowly that I couldn’t defend my food when bugs showed up behind me on a certain round. Sometimes time was just spent moving slowly around without doing much. While the movement controls worked well, there was something wrong with the attack controls. I couldn’t kill other insects effectively. Also it seemed hard for me to dodge bullets sometimes. What’s wrong with all these, anyone having met the same problems?

2. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    I have an ipod touch 2g, I have faced a lil lag & frame rate drop, but I am Not as much worried as you are, restarted the iPod & it worked smoother. (it took 20 secs for it to shutdown!!! :eek: )

3. anualisher

anualisher Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    IT
    I'm a little impatient and just wanna the character can move faster and attack more effectively. I don't wanna shutdown and restart time after time.

4. Andiron

Andiron Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    When I first started playing the game I had problems controlling Beetle and Spider but not Ant.

And then I remembered this is a "dual stick" game, so after making sure I was "aiming" my attack with Beetle and Spider in the correct location (not where I was facing!) then they worked a lot better.

Keep in mind that Spider is the fastest, followed by Ant and then Beetle. So - maybe, you were trying to control Beetle, was assuming that he should be attacking where he is facing, and wondering why he moves so slowly...

5. Lanishery

Lanishery Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2011
    Sometimes it lags a little bit, but it still dosen't influence the charm of the game. Forsaken Media did a fine job of blending genres well, and the game contains survival, castle defense, and RPG characteristics with a lot of content.
    Every play-through is endless and goes on until you die or run out of food. It's a fun game.:)

6. johnberry

johnberry Active Member

Mar 8, 2011
    computer
    as is the case with tiny planet:(