iPhone The Creeps! HD

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RegularStormy, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Nope, not dead! I'm working on an update right now (I'm also making a new game that I'm crunching on right now to try getting out next month... So wish me luck!)

2. hollowman

hollowman Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Singapore
    Awesome stuff!

Awaiting the new game as well :)

3. Didn't notice this til today, played a little on the iphone way back, looking forward to giving it a try!

4. jayjayjay

jayjayjay Active Member

Nov 3, 2012
    i love tower deffence

5. Update 1.12 was just approved and should be on the store in the next couple of hours! It includes a free new bonus level and a new level pack! If you already own the All Access Pass, the new level pack is free!

Also, Check out Crash Cam (being released on January 17th). If it does well, I'll start making Creeps 2!!

6. Zuzax

Zuzax Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Any word on Creeps 2?

7. pavarotti2007

pavarotti2007 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    UK
    I'd like to know this too. A sequel would be by welcome.

8. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    This is one of my all time favorite tower defense games, in fact it is one of the few games that I will never delete. The Creeps 2, bring it! :D

9. ComeOnSeriously

ComeOnSeriously New Member

Jan 16, 2016
    Stuck

I realize this thread has been dead a while, but I need advice on how to navigate "Behind the Wall" in the Pirate Party pack (door busters). I can't get past level 14. Any words of wisdom? :confused:

10. Behind the Wall

Hi Seriously!

This one is a challenge for sure! You basically have to balance destroying the obstacles and building towers in a way that creates a longer path for them to get to the bed (delaying them) with actually upgrading your towers. I'd start with a blaster right above the blue present and one just to the right of the door. Carve out a path going straight down and looping back up around the metal plate wall. Once you have that going, destroy the blue present and collect the sparks, then destroy the yellow present to reveal the flashlight. After a few rounds you should be able to upgrade the flashlight once and destroy a lot of obstacles on the left side. Start building towers to make the creeps path go left from the door around the flashlight and down to the bottom of the map. Right about then you should be at the wave that always kills you... it's a lot of enemies with bosses mixed in. That is the time to use those sparks you collected earlier to power up a tower or two. Make sure to target the bosses by hand. If you have a boomerang it would help too because it will hit lots of enemies at once. Remember, it's ok to let some creeps make it to the end in doorbuster maps (as long as they don't kill you, you can still get a gold star by destroying all obstacles as long as you don't sell any towers). Sometimes you might actually want to leave one creep alive on purpose to give you extra time to destroy obstacles! I think once you can survive that boss wave, you are past the hardest part and you can go from there. Once you can finally upgrade the flashlight fully it won't take long to destroy the door!

Good luck, and have fun!!